9/9 Updated Injury and Other notes for Seattle | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

9/9 Updated Injury and Other notes for Seattle

Ajayi went from someone we thought would start to being left ****ing home....

NFL is a fickle ****ing league, but did he show anything in camp and pre-season?

Gase doesn't like that he fumbled and dropped passes. He dropped on the depth chart and can't deal with that from the sounds of it. Damien Williams... god help us

Pretty crazy we didn't hear about Ajayi until now. Either this lights a fire under his ass or, more likely, he rides the bench all the way out of Miami. Really hope it's not the latter. Guess Philbin and Lazor lifted his ego to the point where he didn'the feel like he had to earn anything; he should know better if that's the case.

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Gase doesn't like that he fumbled and dropped passes. He dropped on the depth chart and can't deal with that from the sounds of it. Damien Williams... god help us
Kenyan Drake or Pead will leapfrog him soon enough.

So the RB stable consists of a 30 year old coming off of a major injury, a meh RB, and rookie gadget kick returner . . .

Oh boy.

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ
I'm hearing that Rob Gronkowski, Jonathan Cooper and Nate Solder weren't with their teammates on the flight to Arizona.

Sounds like a 0-1 start for the Pats

So the RB stable consists of a 30 year old coming off of a major injury, a meh RB, and rookie gadget kick returner . . .

Oh boy.

Your Dolphins front office ladies and gentlemen...lol.

Did we trade up for Drake by the way?

Your Dolphins front office ladies and gentlemen...lol.

Did we trade up for Drake by the way?

Just Caroo I believe

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Mark Daniels @MarkDanielsPJ
I'm hearing that Rob Gronkowski, Jonathan Cooper and Nate Solder weren't with their teammates on the flight to Arizona.

Sounds like a 0-1 start for the Pats

0-2. Miami will beat them next week. Write it down

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Dolphins' injury report lists six as questionable: Fede, Jenkins, Mitchell, Parker, Pead and Tunsil. Ajayi's reason: non-injury related.

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 7m7 minutes ago
Isaiah Pead practiced in full for Miami Dolphins today

Cr8OXBwUEAAq5sz.jpg

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 3m3 minutes ago
Dolphins' injury report lists six as questionable: Fede, Jenkins, Mitchell, Parker, Pead and Tunsil. Ajayi's reason: non

Why would Tunsil be questionable?

This is good for Jay. He has to do better to be a starter. It's a numbers game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom