_##_$ Nfl network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

_##_$ Nfl network

buttonwood

Active Roster
Reaction score
Pisses me off that the games on NFL Network this week and anybody got away to see it hulu doesn't carry it

Was wondering this too.
I have YouTube TV and they added NFL Network and the Redzone Channel right before the season started.
Had to sign up for youtubetv free trial earlier this year because Amazon wasn't carrying that Thursday game. Looks like I'm signing up for fubo.tv free trial this week.

Was wondering this too.

Had to sign up for youtubetv free trial earlier this year because Amazon wasn't carrying that Thursday game. Looks like I'm signing up for fubo.tv free trial this week.
You can just use a second email address and get another YouTube TV trial. Going to use my Dadā€™s this time because I used mine for the Thursday game.

I'm glad we are not the Amazon Prime exclusive game. That's cardinals and 49ers.
That would piss me off.

I have YouTubeTV and it's great... but I hated how they jacked the price up $15/mo a few months back out of nowhere. I wish Playstation Vue never went away, it was PERFECT. I'm in CT so I rarely get Dolphins games unless they play the Pats or Jets and this year even the local CBS station wasn't even showing Jets games so if you do a little bit of digging, you can fine a website where you can stream every game and it's perfect if you have a browser on your TV. I've seen every Dolphins games the past 2 years now.

Was wondering this too.

I used the fubo free trial earlier this year and it worked well

Iā€™ll probably try to do it again with a different email lol

I have the NFLN channel but yet I can't get the ticket cause we don't have direcTV in our community. Everybody has to have spectrum here as is part of the HOA.

I have the NFLN channel but yet I can't get the ticket cause we don't have direcTV in our community. Everybody has to have spectrum here as is part of the HOA.
How do you watch the games? Do you miss many?

Back
Top Bottom