_##_$ Nfl network | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

_##_$ Nfl network

I have the NFLN channel but yet I can't get the ticket cause we don't have direcTV in our community. Everybody has to have spectrum here as is part of the HOA.
1. Screw the HOA. Do it anyways šŸ˜‰
2. You could technically buy a package, never install a dish and just run the ticket app for streams.

How do you watch the games? Do you miss many?
sometimes they're on local TV but when they're not I just stream the game plus I have the zone channel as well so every time they're close to scoring they show it live.

1. Screw the HOA. Do it anyways šŸ˜‰
2. You could technically buy a package, never install a dish and just run the ticket app for streams.
the problem is there's no hook up here for direc TV......didn't realized that till after we bough the house.

Rumor is DTV will lose the ticket next year, stay tuned.

cant we watch it on the yahoo fantasy app? Seems like all of the nationally televised games are. My wife made plans aarrrrgggghhhh, hopefully Iā€™m home around 8. Iā€™m the type that never misses a game. It would be on weā€™re we are going anyway.

Always the ahoy matey method, be a scallywag like me and others surely are. Arrrrgghhhhh

My crappy Dish Network contract expires in 4 months and I'm going YouTube TV. I have the Chromecast with Google TV that I ran the trial on and the picture quality was better than Dish. I absolutely despise all the hardware issue I have with Dish and can't wait to get away from them.

Also if you have a friend that has direct TV there can be 2 people on the account.
Download direct TV app sign in then download NFL ticket app.Stream from phone to Tv.
Location doesnt matter.

Do any of these allow you to record the game?
Excuse me sir, are you not aware that Any other use of this telecast or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited?

I have the NFLN channel but yet I can't get the ticket cause we don't have direcTV in our community. Everybody has to have spectrum here as is part of the HOA.
I couldn't get DTV in my old apartment, So i just signed up for Sunday ticket standalone. They let you get the ticket standalone, if DTV isn't allowed/available where you live.

The problem with the yahoo app is, in my experience at least, the stream was a laggy **** show!

Back
Top Bottom