A Bit Of A Contrarian View... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Bit Of A Contrarian View...

Do I need to further break this down? Do you think he got denied because most of the burden was being put on those flush with money in gated neighborhoods ... like with the Marlins stadium?

The 3rd richest owner in sports should fix his own stadium that he's getting the profits for. I mean, he really should've tore that monstrosity down and built a stadium comparable to the rest of the NFL teams ... but whatever. He sucks ... his decisions suck ... his team sucks ... pretty much looking forward to him going away forever.

Well I guess if you think the people that live within a mile of the stadium are the only ones paying for it, I will see myself out of this conversation.

Well I guess if you think the people that live within a mile of the stadium are the only ones paying for it, I will see myself out of this conversation.

Probably for the best since you obviously don't follow stuff like this. Go read up on the Marlins stadium funding and get back to me if you still feel the same.

Probably for the best since you obviously don't follow stuff like this. Go read up on the Marlins stadium funding and get back to me if you still feel the same.

Let me go read the funding on the Miami Dolphins stadium real quick....................Oh thats right there isnt any funding because the owner paid a half a billion to do it himself.

Let me go read the funding on the Miami Dolphins stadium real quick....................Oh thats right there isnt any funding because the owner paid a half a billion to do it himself.

Because. He. Had. To.

Why shouldn't a billionaire have to pay for his own damn stadium so he can get a SB bid? If he did it right off the bat out of the goodness of his heart, sure. But that's not how it went down. He deserves zero pats on the back for this one ... or any of the decisions he's made since owning the Dolphins.

Because. He. Had. To.

Why shouldn't a billionaire have to pay for his own damn stadium so he can get a SB bid? If he did it right off the bat out of the goodness of his heart, sure. But that's not how it went down. He deserves zero pats on the back for this one ... or any of the decisions he's made since owning the Dolphins.

Yeah getting a Super Bowl in Miami is terrible for the City.

And that's totally why he wanted one. He's just livin for that city.

This is Ross all over.

:bobdole:

He's running a for profit business. Its not a charity. So because he has self interests that benefit the Dolphins and the City he's not a good owner?

He's running a for profit business. Its not a charity. So because he has self interests that benefit the Dolphins and the City he's not a good owner?

Now you're just arguing in bad faith.

He's not a good owner because his decisions are more about him making money than his team being good. Should've stuck to real estate so my Sundays aren't so painful.

There is a silver lining to the horribleness that is the Dolphins OL this year. You have had a chance to see how absolutely good Tunsil has become. Has let very few by him, and in the rare occasion he's gone out, it's a catastrophe. Same can be said for James, though he makes more mistakes than Tunsil. Still you can argue that as of right now, we are set on the ends and really bad in the middle, for the most part.

Back
Top Bottom