A Camp Report for Monday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Camp Report for Monday

Originally posted by zonk39
I'll see you tomorrow Ozzy!

I know for a fact I'll see you from the road on my way in..... ;)

C'ya Tomorrow

:)

Originally posted by chicago dolphin
I'll be there, too.

All the way from Chi-town.

Man talk about exact opposites. I hope you've been to Miami before. It sure is hot nowadays.

I traveled out of State for the first time in over 20 years this past February, and I just so happened to go to Chicago. 20 below and raining!! But all my Dolphins gear kept me warm!!!

Burrrrrrrrrr

Thanks for the report...........Glad to see Bellamy is doing well, I hope he makes the team even though I know its almost impossible.

Originally posted by Ozzy

I traveled out of State for the first time in over 20 years this past February, and I just so happened to go to Chicago. 20 below and raining!! But all my Dolphins gear kept me warm!!!

Burrrrrrrrrr

20 below and raining:eek:

Holy ****!!

just kidding, thanks for the report!!

Geoff in WI

Originally posted by BeatCrazy2
Thanks for the report...........Glad to see Bellamy is doing well, I hope he makes the team even though I know its almost impossible.

That woman in your sig would be a first stringer on my team!!!

Originally posted by valleskey

20 below and raining:eek:

Holy ****!!

just kidding, thanks for the report!!

Geoff in WI

And people were walking around like it was nothing!!!

I had so much gear on I could barely walk!

Anyway It was cool looking at the old stadium being transfered, and walking around town was neat, but I think my next trip north will be in the summer.

According to the Sun-Sentinel, Chambers' plane flight Sunday was cancelled. So hold on, they can't get a football player on a flight? B.S.

I hear that alot. It is NEVER true. I saw Sam at Bahamas Air last year(bye week) and he was on my flight and the s*** got cancelled! :yell:

They put Sam on another plane before ANYONE..

I think Chambers was with his wife.. If he was with her, Chambers does Own!

BTW, Josie Maran, is one of if not the hottest woman I've ever seen. And I tend to prefer blondes too man. But I saw her on Stern with her boyfriend at the time David Blaine, and my god she is so incredibly hot its ridiculous. And to think, she started out as just a double for that weird chick singer Fiona Apple.

David Blaine dated Fiona Apple I believe, but he wisened up and picked up her double and since then Josie's become a modeling star. She's bisexual too, brings chicks into bed with her and David Blaine. I'll never forget the way she talked about it on Stern too, all shy and embarrassed, I merely had to echo Stern's sentiments to David Blaine "You son of a b!tch"

Back
Top Bottom