A Cool Thanksgiving Memory | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Cool Thanksgiving Memory

Trace Armstrong FF / Jason Taylor touchdown.

Last edited:
I remember this game very well to this day. Two things that stand out as memories are my mother and father. They were with me this day, as was my whole family. Both have since passed.
The second thing that I remember well. I bet a guy at work on this game. Each day as the point spread got shifted, he talked more **** and the bet got raised several times. This weekend was also my last from my job. I was to report to my new job on Monday.
I went back to my old job to collect and the guy was no where to be found. So I left a note on his car with my phone number and my address so he could pay me.
I never heard back from the welcher!
I still hold out hope to see him one day. POS welcher

How can anyone forget the Jets giving us a Happy Thanksgiving for 2012

:shame: Butt Fumble :shame: :woot :lmfao::lol: :nah: :pbj:

____________________:funny: :chuckle: :funny:___________________

Last edited:
NFL ranks top 10 NFL moments on Thanksgiving.

Guess what moment was #1 ???

Heck yeah i do! My good friend was a cowboys fan, sadly has since passed away (hardcore dallas fan til the end), but enjoyed winning that one and letting him have it.

Fiedler and Chambers looked like top players that day.

Three minutes left. What is he, a communist or something? :lol:

Seriously though, unless it was an emergency, granddad can wait a few minutes.
Grandad wanted to finish watching the game too, dad would rather watch ice skating....

Oh I remember it well... I also remember we went on a losing streak after that.

Oh I remember it well... I also remember we went on a losing streak after that.

Yes, hard to forget the worst collapse ever. From best record in NFL at 9-2 to out of playoff s at 9-7. That was a brutal 5 weeks. The Lett miracle was the last of that season.

25 years ago - insane. Where does the time go?

I was with a lot of family at my grandmothers house. All dinner was just to be served, and prayer was starting when the first FG attempt started. I said hold on the Fins are about to win. When it was blocked I walked toward TV to shut off then heard the hold on wait a minute.... I said "hey guys just a second....something happened and its not over...."

15 play reviews, 9 commentaries, one long ref discussion, and 17 angry family members later, we started thanksgiving dinner.

I had met some friends at a sports bar to watch the game that year. I was the only Dolphin fan in the entire bar. Trash talk was so fun that day.

Back
Top Bottom