"A Different Side of Jeff Ireland" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"A Different Side of Jeff Ireland"

A travesty of life, when the girls end up looking like the father and boys like the mother, lol.

Yes, I can hate on Ireland even in that pic, lol.

JK, everyone! It's a good article.

LD

Jeff Ireland is a model parent, that much is clear!! It's a tough station, looking after 4 children, 100 times more difficult when 2 of them are autistic! Good luck to all of them!

Exactly the kind of post we've come to expect.

A travesty of life, when the girls end up looking like the father and boys like the mother, lol.

Yes, I can hate on Ireland even in that pic, lol.

JK, everyone! It's a good article.

LD

wow. Makes him human and football that much less important vs real life doesn't it.

thanks for the post.

Jeff and his wife have done a good job locally trying to battle autism. God bless them.

doesn't make what you said any less rude, callous and self-serving.

Hopefully it makes you feel better about yourself to believe that, lol.

Humor and self-irony in my post. Sorry you missed them.

Enjoy your false morality, though.

LD

Note: I apologize if anyone took my post as making fun of an autistic kid.

I most certainly did NOT intend that.

I was making an ironic, self-deferential joke about how Ireland can be hated on in any context [because I've been a critic of his].

Some people seemed to take me serious, though. Apologies to anyone who took it against autism.

LD

to those making fun of autistic children. do you know no shame? Pathetic excuses for human beings around these boards.

I see iamtiv removed his post or the GMs did. Either way, his post deserved permanent ban. Utter shameless. I would love to meet that poster some day.

As a proud uncle of a autistic nephew, I see a few on these boards are like real life. Trash.

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter actually has autism and you can´t imagine how hard it can be on you as a father, a husband, how tough it can be for a family. Until you learn to see the beauty in each child with any tyoe of disorder u start to see how especially wonderful they can be. But with that said even though i find the post tasteless and just plain dumb, i understand he or she was trying to be funny. it wasnt funny but I Know the intentions were not to be hurtful to autism but more in making a crack at Jeff ireland like some ppl always do. i am not objective when it comes to jeff because ever since i found out about his two kids i have a soft spot for the guy, it´s something ppl that share ASD have.
PS: if i can relax with the post any one can. I live with autism everyday. so guys relax it was just a stupid comment. like they say stick and stones...

to those making fun of autistic children. do you know no shame? Pathetic excuses for human beings around these boards.

I see iamtiv removed his post or the GMs did. Either way, his post deserved permanent ban. Utter shameless. I would love to meet that poster some day.

As a proud uncle of a autistic nephew, I see a few on these boards are like real life. Trash.

I did not intend to slight an autistic kid and I am truly sorry that my post was taken in that manner.

I grew up w. physically challenged family member and I am chagrined that people took my post in that manner, and missed all the intention.

And since you took it personally, I apologize to you personally, Dubz.

I'd be glad to meet any man face to face but not over this. And not when I am being taken to cut on autistic kids -- because I wouldn't do that for any amount of money or point-making.

LD

One thing I am not is a person who would make fun of an autistic kid.

I am just sick about my post being taken that way. This blew up way out of proportion -- and was taken by some people totally opposite of how it was intended.

LD

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom