A Dolphin Fan is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan is

kingnate85 said:
A true dolphin fan is defined during season's like we had last year. We'll see all the fake ones come out when Miami wins the super bowl again though. Those fair weather fans really piss me off!
That kid makes me laugh!

Oh haha, I wasn't questioning why you were saying everyone passed out, I was questioning why that guy was laughing at me...maybe he was taking about my sig...who knows?

SuperMarksBros. said:
i dont know, man. i was 9 years old when miami last attended the "big dance" :cry:

lol yeah and many phin fans were not even thought of yet.....

i was 7 when the phins last won it and i did respect those teams with #39 running like he was and griese.... but then again i was too young to really know what i was thinking lol

Fin Fan in Cali said:
a great sports fan who has experienced the greatest accomplishments of all, the big dance. We have been blessed to have had some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL play for our beloved team. We have had the pleasure of watching the best comeback quarterback in our time, one who's body, mind, and heart would never quit. It is with that fire, and hope that we continue to get back to the big dance, after decades of not being able to get there, and celebrate in victory. We are patient in our resolve to become champions once again, but our being Dolphin Fans we will always be in pride, love, passion for our team that we so much cheer for!

I raise my beer to my fellow Dolphin fans, we will get to the superbowl once again, and make this historic franchise proud once again!:beerbang:

I'll raise my glass to you and the rest of the brotherhood--in fact if we win the Superbowl you are all invited around to mine for a bar-be.

I wasnt even alive when Miami went to the superbowl, but when they do its going to be a HUGE party here.:up:

I would watch a Fins preseason game before a Red Sox playoff game and even if it was the World Series I would flip.[/QUOTE]

May the headless ghost of Ted Williams beat you about the head and neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

kingnate85 said:
A true dolphin fan is defined during season's like we had last year. We'll see all the fake ones come out when Miami wins the super bowl again though. Those fair weather fans really piss me off!

I cant agree with this one more... A true Dolphins fan is one who is only 2 years removed from college having to pay for season tickets themselves (which is A LOT of money for someone in that situation) and having to sit through last year and still be a fan because of the love for their team. I was also no alive last time we went to the SB. I was however a fanatic 12 year old at the AFC Champ game in 91-92 when BUF trounced us with those freakin screens to Thurman and Kenneth Davis :-( Oh well, TO THE FUTURE!!!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
a great sports fan who has experienced the greatest accomplishments of all, the big dance. We have been blessed to have had some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL play for our beloved team. We have had the pleasure of watching the best comeback quarterback in our time, one who's body, mind, and heart would never quit. It is with that fire, and hope that we continue to get back to the big dance, after decades of not being able to get there, and celebrate in victory. We are patient in our resolve to become champions once again, but our being Dolphin Fans we will always be in pride, love, passion for our team that we so much cheer for!

I raise my beer to my fellow Dolphin fans, we will get to the superbowl once again, and make this historic franchise proud once again!:beerbang:

Yeah I love what you hadta say, believe me....but... I wasn't even close to being born the last time Miami won the Superbowl and was all of 6 years old when they went to the Superbowl last time. It's not even like I'm young either at 26 years... I can't remember that game against the 49ers as I didn't watch football at that age because no one in my house was a football person. I love the Dolphins and follow their every move more than I could ever think about caring for another team, and the closest we've come to the Bowl was having that 1992 AFC championship against Buffalo at home. God, I had no clue how great of an opportunity that was. Someday I WILL see our Dolphins get to the Superbowl and win that trophy in front of millions of viewers... That will be a PROUD day.

Back
Top Bottom