A Dolphin Fan is | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Dolphin Fan is

ladeback said:
Yeah I love what you hadta say, believe me....but... I wasn't even close to being born the last time Miami won the Superbowl and was all of 6 years old when they went to the Superbowl last time. It's not even like I'm young either at 26 years... I can't remember that game against the 49ers as I didn't watch football at that age because no one in my house was a football person. I love the Dolphins and follow their every move more than I could ever think about caring for another team, and the closest we've come to the Bowl was having that 1992 AFC championship against Buffalo at home. God, I had no clue how great of an opportunity that was. Someday I WILL see our Dolphins get to the Superbowl and win that trophy in front of millions of viewers... That will be a PROUD day.
No matter how young or old you are, we are all Dolphin Fans, and that's all that matters. I appreciate everyone's input here on Finheaven!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
No matter how young or old you are, we are all Dolphin Fans, and that's all that matters. I appreciate everyone's input here on Finheaven!

you just never know do ya--I watched the Fins in the first ever live Superbowl on Uk TV (against the redskins) and then again not too soon after against the 49 ers--who would have thought that we would never be there again by 2005-- Thats how it goes my son--just be patient-- I get the feeling if we get there we could win two or three in about 5 years

Whitedolphin54 said:
you just never know do ya--I watched the Fins in the first ever live Superbowl on Uk TV (against the redskins) and then again not too soon after against the 49 ers--who would have thought that we would never be there again by 2005-- Thats how it goes my son--just be patient-- I get the feeling if we get there we could win two or three in about 5 years
Man you bring back a lot of pain. I was watching the superbowl at a friends house who was a 49'er fan. I too never thought it would be this long before we returned. I am positive that our last 5 years of pain is in the turnaround process. I can't wait for thraining camp!

Dolphin Football

I love my dolphin football....its very hard living 70 miles from those hated buffalo bills..i remember that christmas game vs the chiefs....ahhhh the memories of flipper in the endzone catchin fieldgoals in his pool ...those white hankies wavin all around the orange bowl !.........ahhh the memories of 17-0....i was only 9 but that was the begining of a fever that sticks with me every day...DOLPHIN FOOTBALL....does it get any better!..........there is just something about that fight song playin after every score....gotta love it!.....its a fever!.............................and soon my friends...very soon...it begins again.............:)

kingnate85 said:
I kinda feel bad for the guy considering he's a real person...oh well...look at him dance!
It's just so much energy, and the face, that just gets me. At least he is happy in life!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
a great sports fan who has experienced the greatest accomplishments of all, the big dance. We have been blessed to have had some of the greatest players in the history of the NFL play for our beloved team. We have had the pleasure of watching the best comeback quarterback in our time, one who's body, mind, and heart would never quit. It is with that fire, and hope that we continue to get back to the big dance, after decades of not being able to get there, and celebrate in victory. We are patient in our resolve to become champions once again, but our being Dolphin Fans we will always be in pride, love, passion for our team that we so much cheer for!

I raise my beer to my fellow Dolphin fans, we will get to the superbowl once again, and make this historic franchise proud once again!:beerbang:

hmm, I was three months in the womb when the Fins lost to SF in 1984, does that count? :)

Nicky Napoleon said:
I wouldnt have it any other way

Same!

My dad got me hooked on the dolphins when i was a kid. After my parents got divorced when i was 9 a lot of things changed, but dolphins football never did. My brother and i would still always get to watch the games with my dad (across town), but it was more than a game, it was a bond. And ill be a dolphins fan till the day i die.

Back
Top Bottom