A dream if not far fallen from reality.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A dream if not far fallen from reality..

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I had a pretty weird dream last night. The base of it was that I went on NFL.com and read that we were signing Jerry Rice.

I'm not a huge fan of Rice, but I like him. I thought it was pretty weird that I saw his name in my mind but it led me to think if this could/would possibly happen.

What do you guys think about us signing Rice?

LostInPatsLand

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:
I had a pretty weird dream last night. The base of it was that I went on NFL.com and read that we were signing Jerry Rice.

I'm not a huge fan of Rice, but I like him. I thought it was pretty weird that I saw his name in my mind but it led me to think if this could/would possibly happen.

Greatest WR of all time who needs to hang it up.

About your dream, I had a dream a year ago that had the Dolphins losing game, after game, after game (seriously). So, you never know. Maybe you're a Jedi and can see into the future. :eek:

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
LostInPatsLand said:
Greatest WR of all time who needs to hang it up.

About your dream, I had a dream a year ago that had the Dolphins losing game, after game, after game (seriously). So, you never know. Maybe you're a Jedi and can see into the future. :eek:

Damn man, your dream sounded more like a nightmare :lol: Good thing it's all over.

GRYPHONK

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:

Probably won't happen. He will return to the 49ers to retire.

As a 3rd of 4th I am sure he will be ok, but I don't think Saban wants someone like him. He would rather take someone alot younger like Hakim, Boston or someone like that.

Rice could definitely teach Chambers a thing or two.

The only true contribution I could see him making is off not on the field.

By the way, I had a dream that Ricky Williams rushed in a 16 yard TD to win the SB this year. Appearantly we beat the Green Bay Packers 28-27. You heard it here first.

I am not making fun, I really had this dream. Most of my dreams come true by the way :wink:

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I had a dream that a monkey with a jetpack and a sidekick cheeseburger came to my front door. So far that hasn't come true........hold on, someone is at the door........AHHHHHH!

As for Jerry Rice, I think he might be too much over the hill to help us in the WR department.

d-day

Club Member
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:

you're dreaming :wink:

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'd rather bring in Deion to play CB for us. :lol:

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Why are people wanting Ty Law and Jerry Rice...can you say Over-the-Hill?

Samphin

Dolphins Homer
Reaction score
Actually hyster, this may seem weird but I had a similar dream as well a few nights ago. I usually don't dream about Jerry Rice...ok I do but it is usually sexual. Dreaming about signing him was just...weird. That fact that you had a very similar dream creeps me out. Now, if you also have a dream about some manufacturers recalling non-skid tape because it wasn't sticky...I would be immensely weirded out...

P.S. the sexual part was a joke...for the most part ;)

Phinsfan1980

Practice Squad
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:

I wouldn't mind signing rice. He is still a great route runner and has good hands. Hey why don't you start dreaming of superbowl rings too :wink:

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
You people are crazy!! Jerry Rice won't be over the hill or start getting old until he reaches his mid 50's... This guy can play forever. Just give him a QB and let him PLAY!! But seriously, I would love it we signed Rice to a one year deal, what he can teach the WR's here alone would be definitely worth it!

Phinsfan1980

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Nublar7 said:
I had a dream that a monkey with a jetpack and a sidekick cheeseburger came to my front door. So far that hasn't come true........hold on, someone is at the door........AHHHHHH!

As for Jerry Rice, I think he might be too much over the hill to help us in the WR department.
That was totally f*cked up...... but funny :lol:

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
Samphin said:
Actually hyster, this may seem weird but I had a similar dream as well a few nights ago. I usually don't dream about Jerry Rice...ok I do but it is usually sexual. dreaming about signing him was just...weird. That fact that you had a very similar dream kreeps me out. Now, if you also have a dream about some manufacturers recalling non-skid tape because it wasn't sticky...I would be immensely weird out...

P.S. the sexual part was a joke...for the most part ;)
I wouldn't even know where to begin to start why I found that hilarious.:roflmao: :roflmao:

Top Bottom