A Favor For nyjnc | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

whether they laugh at me or with me I feel good providing entertainment. People forget this stuff is all in fun and we have adults that don't "like" people b/c they root for a different team. Seems to me those are the ones w/ the issues but I thank you for being a fan.

Oh sweet cheeks. I didn't know that this is a 'who is fan of who' competition. But this 'thanks for being a fan' is just consistent with your delusional behavior. Darling, I hate to break it to you but nobody is a fan of you. One day you may realize that and it probably hurts at first but everything will be alright. I promise.

You can feel good about being the entertainment here and that we laugh about you. Though it is probably not wanted but it is a byproduct of your existence which lighten our lives. Unfortunately the idea that we laugh WITH you is just part of your delusion. But that too will hopeful go away one day.

In my case it has nothing to do with you rooting for another team. Jetsfan89 is a pretty good poster and he actually possesses what you claim you have: football knowledge. Two of my best friends live in NY and are diehard Jets fans. I actually met them down here at a Dolphins vs Jets game. It may just be a convenient excuse for you that nobody really likes you but it really has nothing to do with you rooting for another team or being a Jets fan. Guess what part of life that idea belongs to? D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks. Not really new though. Like most of you I think Jets fans are one notch above a sea slug in terms of intelligence. However, I've read enough from junc to see that he's just a football fan with bad taste. He does know football though. Even if I disagree with him his opinions are usually based on rational thought.

Thanks. Not really new though. Like most of you I think Jets fans are one notch above a sea slug in terms of intelligence. However, I've read enough from junc to see that he's just a football fan with bad taste. He does know football though. Even if I disagree with him his opinions are usually based on rational thought.

:lol:

Well duh. It's always our fault.

In his view. I don't think I've seen him retract an opinion or apologize for any mistakes he's ever made.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Does he know football? His mantra is that $anchez is a good QB. That automatically loses any points for most.

In his view. I don't think I've seen him retract an opinion or apologize for any mistakes he's ever made.

Of course not. That is because he is never wrong. At least that is what he want us to believe. Case in point was the Manningham catch in the last Giants Super Bowl. Even though NFL officials and experts came out and said it was a catch after he fact, they were still wrong and Junc was right. Because, for whatever reason, a keyboard jockey knows the NFL rules better than the NFL.

Of course not. That is because he is never wrong. At least that is what he want us to believe. Case in point was the Manningham catch in the last Giants Super Bowl. Even though NFL officials and experts came out and said it was a catch after he fact, they were still wrong and Junc was right. Because, for whatever reason, a keyboard jockey knows the NFL rules better than the NFL.

No responses today so expect them doubled by tomorrow :lol:

phinz and disturbed: send me your addresses and I will send signed photos for photo. head shot or full body?:lol:

No responses today so expect them doubled by tomorrow :lol:

His boss must have been in the office today.

He might have been snowed in at home yesterday. I would wager that he works in some sort of government office. What normal company would let an employee have unproductive work days and let them do internet browsing almost the entire work day. NYJunc - your tax dollars at work. :hclap:

Are you going to send them the same kinky pictures of yourself you sent S.anchez?
Are they getting a Geno-Smith-type photo with all your junc?
:lol:

the $anchez pics were private, I'll send something new to you.:lol:

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

He might have been snowed in at home yesterday. I would wager that he works in some sort of government office. What normal company would let an employee have unproductive work days and let them do internet browsing almost the entire work day. NYJunc - your tax dollars at work. :hclap:

I don't work for the gov't, I actually made it to work yesterday but we had internet issues. Thank you for your concern though.

phinz and disturbed: send me your addresses and I will send signed photos for photo. head shot or full body?:lol:

I want to like you Junc since we have the same first name but I mostly want to dunk your head in a fish tank full of piranhas too :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

Snow shmow. It snowed here too. Internet access still exists if you're home.

you'd love me phinz if you met me.:D

our internet issues weren't snow related.

I hope to never meet you :d-day:. Kidding. I'm inviting you to my fantasy baseball league again. I appreciate your participation.

if any of you guys ever go to the Jets-phins game up here I am always there. I'd love to meet most of you.

Back
Top Bottom