A Favor For nyjnc | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

those that don't know the game have a different opinion of me than those that do. It doesn't bother me either way, I appreciate having fans.

I am out of my element in this thread, I like to be surrounded by intelligent football fans:lol:

There's that narcissism rearing it's ugly head again.

haha, once again it's ok to take shots at me but whenever I shoot back I'm criticized.:lol: Luckily I am a supremely confident person and this stuff doesn't bother me like it does w/ weaker minded folks.

why would I leave and hurt the board? you should leave if you want to help the board as you don't contribute anything anyway.
haha, once again it's ok to take shots at me but whenever I shoot back I'm criticized. Luckily I am a supremely confident person and this stuff doesn't bother me like it does w/ weaker minded folks.

You can tell yourself that as much as you want it is still just a fantasy. And posts like this make you exactly what you are: a comedy relief, cheap entertainment

Maybe one day you realize how much people laugh about you. Then again: maybe not. Either way....

You can tell yourself that as much as you want it is still just a fantasy. And posts like this make you exactly what you are: a comedy relief, cheap entertainment

Maybe one day you realize how much people laugh about you. Then again: maybe not. Either way....

whether they laugh at me or with me I feel good providing entertainment. People forget this stuff is all in fun and we have adults that don't "like" people b/c they root for a different team. Seems to me those are the ones w/ the issues but I thank you for being a fan.

When Junc commented about you and your toy robots, did you take that comment in jest or did you think it's his version of what talking **** might be?

I took it as a piss poor attempt at **** talking. Only because I had no idea what it meant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom