A Favor For nyjnc | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Favor For nyjnc

w/o that previous 1st down they don't have a chance to pin SD inside their 5 and they don't get a TO inside the SD 20.

I misread, so one time he made a 57 yd FG in his career. The ods of him making another were very slim. I cannot get on a K for missing a 57 yarder on grass- or even on turf. That is a long kick.

kickers routinely make 60+ yd FGs in warmups, why can't they make them in games?

not much different. if our Kicker makes 2 we are w/in a score. if their kicker makes 2 their are w/in a score too.

I get that, but if the STs don't do a great job and pin them, and the D doesn't get a turnover, that 3rd down conversion doesn't mean much. It wouldn't have been unreasonable for that punt to bounce into the EZ. I just think you are giving him too much credit. Especially when he threw a bad INT on the previous drive and didn't convert the easier 3rd and 3 on the next drive.

I agree. I was just saying that it wasn't an unreasonable attempt.

SD lost by 3. If they make the two easy FGs and everything else remains the same, they win that game. If the Jets make two against Indy and everything else remains the same, they still lose by 7. That's much different. We can only go by how the game actually went and consider the missed FGs. We can say the game changes, but it can change in either teams favor.

I get that, but if the STs don't do a great job and pin them, and the D doesn't get a turnover, that 3rd down conversion doesn't mean much. It wouldn't have been unreasonable for that punt to bounce into the EZ. I just think you are giving him too much credit. Especially when he threw a bad INT on the previous drive and didn't convert the easier 3rd and 3 on the next drive.

I agree. I was just saying that it wasn't an unreasonable attempt.

SD lost by 3. If they make the two easy FGs and everything else remains the same, they win that game. If the Jets make two against Indy and everything else remains the same, they still lose by 7. That's much different. We can only go by how the game actually went and consider the missed FGs. We can say the game changes, but it can change in either teams favor.

if they make those 2 FGs you can't assume they then get the TD. Again, we had dominated them all day on D and we went into prevent mode and SD scored quickly. If the game is close we aren't going prevent.

so any time a team wins or loses that is history and we cannot discuss? we can only discuss upcoming events?

You can and clearly do discuss whatever you want. But let's not act like you haven't already beaten a dead horse in talking about the Dolphins failing to make the playoffs.

I have been pretty kind to you guys for your choke actually.

Its more fun discussing the Jets star QB having sex with a minor, or the newest Jet QB getting kicked off a plane or sending pic's of his junk to some hook in Hotlanta. And lets not forget the Jets star TE spanking it in the local Target parking lot.

But we have been pretty kind to the Jets :brewskis:

Its more fun discussing the Jets star QB having sex with a minor, or the newest Jet QB getting kicked off a plane or sending pic's of his junk to some hook in Hotlanta. And lets not forget the Jets star TE spanking it in the local Target parking lot.

But we have been pretty kind to the Jets :brewskis:

as long as you want to bring up all the arrests Miami has, an "owner" wetting herself on stage, the class of Ireland, etc...

161nlvr-1.jpg

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...e-old-problems-for-dolphins-despite-cap-space

See...now thats what I'm talking about :lol2:

Must be awesome as an adult to look for articles that insult the football team Finheaven exists for. I hope you stand proud and mighty each day you wake up.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Junc is one of the better posters here.

Thanks for your input

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

I have been pretty kind to you guys for your choke actually.

Am I supposed to thank you? Talk all the **** you want. It won't change my opinion of you.

Back
Top Bottom