A few things from McDaniel | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

McDaniel seems to be an intelligent guy and a lot more vulnerable with the media than anyone else we have had here before that i can remember.
Whether that leads to results we haven't seen here in a while I haven't a clue.

I loved the answer, and it's probably true, but I think it may go deeper than that.

It relieves Tua from having to hear "talking butthole" speculation and second guessing, thereby relieving a certain amount of pressure.

I think McD has a good handle on the psyche of individual personalities and uses psychology for benefit.

Much like his comment about expecting Tua to make another leap this season, it instills confidence and promotes "drive".
Not only that, but with Lamar coming out publicly today and basically saying "trade me", if the Dolphins hadn't made that earlier commitment to Tua it would be non-stop Lamar to Miami talk from now until August.

Not only that, but with Lamar coming out publicly today and basically saying "trade me", if the Dolphins hadn't made that earlier commitment to Tua it would be non-stop Lamar to Miami talk from now until August.
Everytime he opens his mouth he just shows how naive he is in reference to how the process works and just further cements how desperately he needs representation. He has left generational wealth on the table already with this stubborn approach, and right now he's unprotected against a catatrosphic injury preventing him from ever recouping that money. I hope for his sake and his family's sake somebody sold him an injury risk insurance policy. Somebody get Jerry Maguire's number for Lamar.....

Last edited:
I’m telling you, it is not a forgone conclusion that White winds up QB2. Their stats and experience are eerily similar
I rewatched the playoff game with Skylar yesterday, he really wasn't that bad at all considering the pressure he must have been under. Couple bad decisions but a few drops and coaching gaffs (game clock), I think the Dolphins keep him around for sure

I loved the answer, and it's probably true, but I think it may go deeper than that.

It relieves Tua from having to hear "talking butthole" speculation and second guessing, thereby relieving a certain amount of pressure.

I think McD has a good handle on the psyche of individual personalities and uses psychology for benefit.

Much like his comment about expecting Tua to make another leap this season, it instills confidence and promotes "drive".
I agree about his (McDaniel) pulse on personalities and how to support.

The Long signing is going to be HUGE for us. Kid is a baller.

Ramsey, Long, Fangio with X, Holland and Wilkins….man, watching our defense is going to be just as exciting as watching the offense.

Ramsey can play the run, cover TE's that typically abuse the Dolphins, and help us get off the field on 3rd and long.

Everytime he opens his mouth he just shows how naive he is in reference to how the process works and just further cements how desperately he needs representation. He has left generational wealth on the table already with this stubborn approach, and right now he's unprotected against a catatrosphic injury preventing him from ever recouping that money. I hope for his sake and his family's sake somebody sold him an injury risk insurance policy. Somebody get Jerry Maguire's number for Lamar.....
Tom Cruise Help GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom