A few things from McDaniel | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

The Long signing is going to be HUGE for us. Kid is a baller.

Ramsey, Long, Fangio with X, Holland and Wilkins….man, watching our defense is going to be just as exciting as watching the offense.

Ramsey can play the run, cover TE's that typically abuse the Dolphins, and help us get off the field on 3rd and long.
I think the D makes a huge step up. Vic is a huge upgrade over Boyer. Then on top of that you add Ramsey and Long.

In that case, I'll have a Turkey sandwich on wholegrain bread w/ a Diet pepsi /s
323667_joesnyder1_540bf165-e310-4a86-9f7c-ce1d1bf1269c.png
Pepsi_Diet_Fountain.png

Will there be anything else Sir?

Then I'll have a chocolate milkshake and a hamburger, please.
Hold the dairy.
49404-Juiciest-Hamburgers-Ever-mfs-050-5917e634081942dc9c05427d7a6611b2.jpg
Chocolate-Milkshake-square-720x720.jpg

Your Hookers will come by after they finish their appointment. BTW This is an oatmilk chocolate mylkshake...

Will there be anything else, Sir?

Have a Wonderful MM Championship Monday!

Last edited:
I mean. I get that its tough to call a run you’ll get 5 yards off of when at any time with Waddle and Hill you could see a 50 yard td…
That sir, is the best answer for "WTF didn't we run there"? We finally get an explosive offense and some want to dumb it down with 3 and outs...

That sir, is the best answer for "WTF didn't we run there"? We finally get an explosive offense and some want to dumb it down with 3 and outs...
It is the real answer. I know you want to keep the defense honest, but if they can't stop Hill and Waddle to begin with, just weld the gas pedal to the floor. I don't give a corn kernel dump how many rushing yards we had as long as when there's four zeroes on the scoreboard, our score is the highest. We're not out there to appease the stat gods, get out there and victimize their defense however works the best.

Back
Top Bottom