A few things from McDaniel | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A few things from McDaniel

It was more likely gamesmanship. Why relieve their opponents from planning for Tua’s possible return?
Did the Tua circus, and constant questioning outweigh the competitive advantage?

They reported after the season they weren't going to clear him no matter what.
But that's after the fact. I guess I'm not understanding what you wanted them to do to mitigate media speculation.

Did the Tua circus, and constant questioning outweigh the competitive advantage?
That's a valid question, but It's really only going to be a matter of opinion.

There's no empirical way to prove the tangible value of either action

But that's after the fact. I guess I'm not understanding what you wanted them to do to mitigate media speculation.
Say he wasn't going to play when he had zero chance of clearing.

That's a valid question, but It's really only going to be a matter of opinion.

There's no empirical way to prove the tangible value of either action
Maybe picking up Tua's option early was a disadvantage. Perhaps Buffalo though we might be in the Lamar Jackson sweepstakes. Every other media outlet was trying to draw that line.

Say he wasn't going to play when he had zero chance of clearing.
Again, how was that going to mitigate the media speculation, which was the jumping off point for this conversation?

Or are you just saying you don't like/approve of what they choose to put out there, and what they choose to not?

Again, how was that going to mitigate the media speculation, which was the jumping off point for this conversation?

Or are you just saying you don't like/approve of what they choose to put out there, and what they choose to not?
I guess im saying, IMHO, it's funny the talk track they recently leveraged about the option pickup / media speculation, when again, IMHO, if they had done that late in the year w Tua (if they had no desire to clear him) it would have limited the noise.

Perhaps they learned from the mistake, which would be a welcomed.

It has to work eventually, right refugee? All of those years of screaming "Die Brady, die!!!!" never worked, MF'er looks younger every time i see him. Just glad he's not our problem anymore. Good luck convincing your wife you're not nuts though, I always found that a difficult road to hoe personally.
See! See! and the wicked witch is now dead! 🙌. The U. By the way, you guys got a catch H***it* tonight…whoa!! 🤡🎃🦒🙃👺🔦🎲🤮✌️🤖👁 hahaha!

It has to work eventually, right refugee? All of those years of screaming "Die Brady, die!!!!" never worked, MF'er looks younger every time i see him. Just glad he's not our problem anymore. Good luck convincing your wife you're not nuts though, I always found that a difficult road to hoe personally.
Sofakingdrunk you got your ****in good stuff tonight bud! Salutay! 🥃🍻🥂!🤠. Huge Fan. Let er rip!

Back
Top Bottom