A funny comment about Ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A funny comment about Ricky

yankeehillbilly said:
You really think that was the reason?
Could that have not factored in? i mean obviously he still wants to play football....

CrunchTime said:
Well I am not surprised.Actually I quite admire Mueller for getting two No 1 picks from us for their wacko star.Maybe Wayne needs to take another look at Mueller for GM if the Fins go belly up this season.

Getting Brooks for a 3rd wasn't a bad trade either....His best trade actually might be when he was with the seahawks though...getting a first and third from the bears for rick mirer was classic...the first ended up being either joey galloway or shawn springs..i can't remember which. All of these are things i brought up when i said you guys should've hired mueller...but it seemed the popular thing was any gm who would trade away ricky "the god" williams has to be a terrible GM. What kills me is he was fired after a great draft. It made absolutely no sense...i personally thought it was a great draft.

1 Donte Stallworth WR Tennessee (Great potential but injury problems..i expect a breakout year)
1 Charles Grant DE Georgia (61 tackles and 10.5 sacks last year...thanks Ricky)
2 LeCharles Bentley C Ohio State (Pro Bowler...nuff said)
3 James Allen LB Oregon State (Battling for the starting SLB spot)
4 Keyuo Craver CB Nebraska (worst pick by the saints this year...reserve corner on the verge of being cut)
5 Mel Mitchell S Western Kentucky (monster on special teams as a rookie....earned the starting SS spot last year until it was taken away by that cheap shot from rosenfels)
6 J.T. O'Sullivan QB California-Davis (you guys passed on jake delhomme when i said you should sign him...well....meet the next jake delhomme....this guy will be starting for someone in 2-3 yrs.)
6 John Gilmore TE Penn State (backup TE for the bears)
7 Derrius Monroe DE Virginia Tech (out of the league)

Back
Top Bottom