A guy we should look at. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A guy we should look at.

THOMAS_54

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
After June 1 cuts, we should get FS Lance Schulters. He's most likely cut and with McQuarters gone, he's old but better than what we got. What do you all think about him?

wouldnt mind but prb going to want money and might as well give the younger guys a chance.

I would love to bring in Lance Shulters in for an interview and take a look into him. He'd definitely a tremendous upgrade from what we have now at FS and he'd be a really solid pickup... but the major problem is I don't think we'll have the money for him. With the signing of Traylor, the rookie pool at $4.5 million, and the possibly return of Ricky... I don't know if we'll have enough money for anyone else, especially considering Shulters asking price is probably going to be a bit too high. Would love to see it happen but got to keep things realistic.

painnotpleasure said:
I would love to bring in Lance Shulters in for an interview and take a look into him. He'd definitely a tremendous upgrade from what we have now at FS and he'd be a really solid pickup... but the major problem is I don't think we'll have the money for him. With the signing of Traylor, the rookie pool at $4.5 million, and the possibly return of Ricky... I don't know if we'll have enough money for anyone else, especially considering Shulters asking price is probably going to be a bit too high. Would love to see it happen but got to keep things realistic.

maybe his old teammate Kevin Carter could convince him to lower his price a little... :D

Could be a plan...We look to have done well with the off season picks so far. but there is always room for better players.

Back
Top Bottom