A Henson rumor from the Texans forum | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Henson rumor from the Texans forum

I wouldn't say Mike Williams has been a bust but he hasn't been what we have hoped.....

Jennings our Left Tackle, has played well against great Defensive ends but is inconssistent.

Our line did look pretty bad last year but we did hire THE BEST Offensive line coach in the league in Jim McNally. He should turn Mike Williams and Jennings into great tackles.

I expect our line to be much improved next year.

Originally posted by zevo

drew will be reborn. goodluck with your qbs, or lack there of. :lol:

:lol: He might have to be considering ALL the sacks he has taken in the 2 years as a billy goat ....

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Henson I believe went on record saying he'd like to play for the Bills or Dolphins...I think those were his top two teams. So if Buffalo is ponying up, yeah they probably have Henson's vote.

I like Henson but at least if the Bills get him it eliminates them for sure from getting Rivers...I mean I didn't think they'd get him but that was only a feeling. Getting Henson means for sure they will not get Rivers.

Then we just have to worry about the Steelers but usually teams do a good job on draft day figuring out who what team is gonna take. If it gets down to it, and the Steelers look like they'll take Rivers, we could ring up the Texans and trade into their #10 pick.

Originally posted by zevo
to his credit he was only wrong on 1 thing and that was that seifeert was the leading candidate for the bills head coach job. he nailed the gary trade and the milloy signing before anyone else.

No, it was a Patriots fan on KFFL who nailed the Milloy signing before anybody.

Back
Top Bottom