A Henson rumor from the Texans forum | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Henson rumor from the Texans forum

first of all reuben is not a FA! 2nd your all jealous. LMAO. Fact is I really dont care if we do or dont get henson or Rivers, but I love watching you guys squirm over a qb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruben Brown is signed thru 2006. But he's most likely going to get the boot. He was probably the 4th best lineman on their team, which means he's overpaid. And he quit on them, choosing not to even participate in the final game of the season.

Just like someone said before, the bargaining chips are on Drew Henson's side. He will go to the team he likes and that sends Houston "adequate" compensation. I believe that as long as you are giving up a 2nd rounder and Drew likes your team, thats how it will get done.

The Dolphins will be beterr off with Rivers anyway.

Originally posted by zevo
first of all reuben is not a FA! 2nd your all jealous. LMAO. Fact is I really dont care if we do or dont get henson or Rivers, but I love watching you guys squirm over a qb. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And I love watching Drew Bledsoe drop back to pass for Buffalo. ;)

I'd really hate for you guys to get any of these QBs. ESPECIALLY Rivers. He's too good for you. You don't deserve him. :tongue:

If ANYONE, I'd prefer you get J.P. Losman. He's been compared by some to Rob Johnson. Match made in heaven. ;)

I don't think he'll be a Rob Johnson though.

Originally posted by Muck
If ANYONE, I'd prefer you get J.P. Losman. He's been compared by some to Rob Johnson. Match made in heaven. ;)

I don't think he'll be a Rob Johnson though.

Wouldn't it be ironic if the Fins got Losman. The way Rivers stock is soaring since the Senior Bowl, they'll be lucky if he's still there at the 20th pick. Who knows what's going to happen with the Henson deal. I'm getting this sickening feeling Jay Fielder will be the starting QB with Sage and Losman as backups.:(

IMO, those are the strongest odds. Beyond Brunell, it doesn't/didn't seem like there was a whole lot out there in terms of veteran starters we could persue.

There will be a young QB here. Speilman is hellbent on it. But it'd be great if they were learning behind Brunell.

And I love watching Drew Bledsoe drop back to pass for Buffalo. ;)

I'd really hate for you guys to get any of these QBs. ESPECIALLY Rivers. He's too good for you. You don't deserve him. :tongue:

drew will be reborn. goodluck with your qbs, or lack there of. :lol:

I still think we have a chance at Ramsey once Brunell is signed. And if not, then Rivers/Henson will be fine. We won't win NOW, but it'll be the best way for the future.

The only thing I am worried about is getting the qb for the future while our superstars of today get older and older...

That rumor is a bit false. It was started by that loser Bills fan, Brian H. from Pro Football Central or whatever. That guy was run off of a few Bills boards for his rumors. He's not respected anywhere but his site. He's a big time BS'er. Whenever he's right, he told you so. Whenever he's wrong, don't blame him.. it's his "sources". :lol:

to his credit he was only wrong on 1 thing and that was that seifeert was the leading candidate for the bills head coach job. he nailed the gary trade and the milloy signing before anyone else.

He was probably the 4th best lineman on their team, which means he's overpaid.

Overpaid, yes. 4th best lineman on the Bills, hardly. He's been in decline the past two years but he's still their best olineman. Mike Williams has been a bust thus far, their LT combo is horrid, & Ross Tucker was waived by Parcells.

Back
Top Bottom