A knowledgable Bills fan perspective on the Dolphins offense and Defense. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A knowledgable Bills fan perspective on the Dolphins offense and Defense.

minus

Perennial All-Pro
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Originally posted by JoeMama
What's wrong with Dolphin fans predicting a division title?

Barring any serious injuries to Jay Fiedler, I also expect the Dolphins to win the AFC East this season.

Their offense is a finely tuned machine with Fiedler at the helm. Dixon, Nails, Ruddy, Perry, & Wade form an impressive front five. Williams is possibly the best runningback in the league (based on last season). McMichaels--the rookie phenom--should be a force again this year.

Then consider their defense. Ogunleye is a solid end. Taylor is a perennial pro bowler. Chester & Bowens standing ass to ass should be a solid duo (not as good as Adams & Williams). Seau is a definate upgrade over Rodgers. And their secondary--while overrated--is still one of the better units in the league.

These guys are poised for a superbowl run if Fiedler can keep the ship on course.The AFC East is so tight, I think every team has a legtimate chance to win it.

But player for player, I like the Fins right now.

You sure this guy is a Bills fan???....

If so, we need to get him a Junior Seau jersey ASAP!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
You sure this guy is a Bills fan???....

If so, we need to get him a Junior Seau jersey ASAP!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

LOL!!!

He just not a bias Bills fan like we're use to seeing around here.

I would like to see the rebuttals that the Buffalo Fans posted to his post. Clumped is probably telling him that there is no way the Fins could win it all as they are in salary Cap Hell or Jail and next year the fins will only be able to afford to field a one man team or something

This post doesn't make him knowledgable, it just makes him agreeable. There's a big difference.

The Dolphins look fine on paper. Any Bills fan knows that. The question is how will this team perform in the big games and in December. There's a perception that your team is soft.

Can Seau help with leadership? Sure. But the majority of the guys and coaching staff that find a way to lose are still there. I don't think you guys have a chance until you clean house. You need to replace Wanny & Friends.

Originally posted by davster82
It makes him rare. I thought knowledgeable Bills fans were extinct.:rockon:

No, In order for something to be extinct it would have had to exisited in the first place. :lol:

JoeMama posts on the Phins.com board and is a Dolphin fan.

Originally posted by baalworship
You need to replace Wanny & Friends.
Agree & disagree. I love Wannstedt's personnel moves and would love to keep him as a GM. But I don't think the guy can coach - I get tired of watching him scratch his head on the sideline.

Originally posted by baalworship
The Dolphins look fine on paper. Any Bills fan knows that. The question is how will this team perform in the big games and in December. There's a perception that your team is soft.

Can Seau help with leadership? Sure. But the majority of the guys and coaching staff that find a way to lose are still there. I don't think you guys have a chance until you clean house. You need to replace Wanny & Friends.

Based upon that reasoning you must have no hope for Buffalo this year. Here are the teams respective records in December for the last three years

Miami Buffalo
2002 2-3 3-2
2001 3-2 2-3
2000 2-2 1-3

Total 7-7 6-8

You had better start cleaning house.

Originally posted by Merman
JoeMama posts on the Phins.com board and is a Dolphin fan.

This guy is a Bills fan that post on BBI...

How many teams have a better secondary then our "over rated" secondary?

Ugh who cares what a Bills fan thinks. I find it pathetic that the bills insider guys are always pulling stuff from here to talk about lets not get into being as pathetic as to even remotely caring what they are talking about.

Originally posted by minus

This guy is a Bills fan that post on BBI...

You are absolutely right. I e-mailed the guy I was thinking about and its not him. :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom