A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

No that defense led them there. Look now, their defense is not nearly as dominate and they are near implosion.

They had the best defense and best rushing attack. None of that due to Sanchez.

in '09 based on rankings we had the best D and rush attack, in '10 we were nowhere near the best yet won more games and were a better team thanks to mark Sanchez.

With santonio in the lineup they have a better receiving corps then us. Not to mention Keller is way better then fasano.

Sanchez did nothing to win those games. Conversely he did nothing to lose them either so I guess that's something.

Sanchez was excellent in those playoff games outside of the 1st half of the Indy WC game where he would eventually lead the team on a game winning drive as time expired.

Sanchez gets no credit for winning 4 road playoff games but Tannehill gets all the credit for going 2-3 even though he didn't do much in either game.

When Ryan starts throwing TD passes on a consistent basis, I'll take this list a little more seriously.

Miami has a running game that is almost unstoppable when in the redzone, Tannehill is not throwing TDs because once in the redzone, it rarely takes 3 downs before Miami scores, and normally the pass in the redzone Tanne completes (Which he tends to quite a few), take the ball inside the 5, which for Miami is an automatic gimme TD when they run it.

it doesn't matter what sanchez did years ago...it's what he's doing now and been doing the last few years...and there's no development there at all really...and he's just not good enough...

time to label mark sanchez...not a franchise qb...jets wasting money and time...

Of course without a strong running game and an elite defense to back him up, Sanchez looks awful. I mean the only starting passer in the league not to throw better than 50 percent awful.

NYJunc I completly disagree with you and to be honest your jets should not have even been in that game. You guys were beat in every aspect of the game except the score board and that was only due to a couple mistakes young teams make. Mark my words you guys have no chance in game 2 and will be lucky to win another game all season. Your roster is garbage and your team is losing faith in your joke of a coach.

NYJunc I completly disagree with you and to be honest your jets should not have even been in that game. You guys were beat in every aspect of the game except the score board and that was only due to a couple mistakes young teams make. Mark my words you guys have no chance in game 2 and will be lucky to win another game all season. Your roster is garbage and your team is losing faith in your joke of a coach.

**** got REAL!

Oh so when they play well its the team but when they dont its all his fault. I mean seriously have u watched Matt Ryan play over his whole career and said to yourself , yea is is so average. I mean have you watched this season and said oh yea so many qb's so much better than him. The guy got drafted by a 4-12 team that had not had a winning season in 3 years and he was a huge part of them becoming a perennial playoff team and currently 5-0.

No, I think it means as good as the talent around Melty Ice is, they are still not good enough carry him in the playoffs.:lol:

Actually Matt Ryan is having a much better year this season, he may well finally win a playoff game or two.

it doesn't matter what sanchez did years ago...it's what he's doing now and been doing the last few years...and there's no development there at all really...and he's just not good enough...

time to label mark sanchez...not a franchise qb...jets wasting money and time...

Exactly

Lets compare Mark's 1st 5 games in the league and the last 5 he has played after 3 years of experience.

1st 5 75 of 134 (55.9%) for 916 yards, 5 TD's and 5 Ints (record 3-2)
last 5 77 of 159 (48.4%) for 1043 yards, 6 TD's and 6 Ints (record 2-3)

Now there is improvement for you. LOL.

in '09 based on rankings we had the best D and rush attack, in '10 we were nowhere near the best yet won more games and were a better team thanks to mark Sanchez.

Sanchez was excellent in those playoff games outside of the 1st half of the Indy WC game where he would eventually lead the team on a game winning drive as time expired.

Sanchez gets no credit for winning 4 road playoff games but Tannehill gets all the credit for going 2-3 even though he didn't do much in either game.

You didnt win more games: you won 7 games, Sanchez couldn't close at home vs dead team Atlanta in game 14 and took the team on a 6 out of 7 game losing streak. During the season he beat Houston in game 1 which turned out to be a winning team; otherwise he didnt beat a winning team and those he beat had a cumulative sub .400 winning percentage. Polian, Irsay and Caldwell gifted game 15 and at best the team was a legit 8-8.. i say that because by the time they met Cinci, the Bengals were a dead playoff bound team walking too over their last 6 games.

Sanchez was alolng for the ride including going 12-23 with a 60QBR in the SD game where Kaedig went mental and along with Greene breaking a 52 yd run for a TD, Sanchez did virtually nothing in the 4th Qtr.

He was garbage then and he still is.

You didnt win more games: you won 7 games, Sanchez couldn't close at home vs dead team Atlanta in game 14 and took the team on a 6 out of 7 game losing streak. During the season he beat Houston in game 1 which turned out to be a winning team; otherwise he didnt beat a winning team and those he beat had a cumulative sub .400 winning percentage. Polian, Irsay and Caldwell gifted game 15 and at best the team was a legit 8-8.. i say that because by the time they met Cinci, the Bengals were a dead playoff bound team walking too over their last 6 games.

Sanchez was alolng for the ride including going 12-23 with a 60QBR in the SD game where Kaedig went mental and along with Greene breaking a 52 yd run for a TD, Sanchez did virtually nothing in the 4th Qtr.

i think that in all of nys touch down drives against san diego Sanchez threw for a total of like 15 yards. But yeah, he won that game. Homers are gonna see what they wanna see. IIRC Sanchez also lost at home to Jax in an important game before being gifted that playoff birth

Typically, A QB should be judged after defenses have enough tape to break him down. Defenses force him to do the things that are his weaknesses. The Bengals had enough tape (3 to 4 weeks), but you have to ignore the previous games. Let's see how T-hill does over the next 3 games.

One thing I will guarantee is there will be no threads started by knowledgable fans comparing Sanchez with Tannehill.

Junc, I hope you guys re-sign Sanchez again when his contract expires. Hopefully you will have good cap space. Because he will command a lot of cash with the way he's been playing .

you would admit he doesn't have much help right? a thin receiver corps has been missing keller most of the year, Holmes the last game+, the Ol is struggling, shonn Greene is averaging close to 2 YPC. He doesn't really have a chance and yet he's ben the key to winning our 2 games and nearly led us to the upset of Houston.

we can disagree, remember the awful calls that helped you and remember our WR dropping an easy TD. the teams played a pretty close game, our guys executed late and yours did not.

we'll go 21-14, Miami will go 13-3 behind the great pace of 6 TDs and 19 INts being set by the great ryan tannehill right now.

I know you can't help youself but whine but we won 9 games in '09 then 2 more in postseason.

NE wasn't a winning team?

The dead bengals that swept Bal and Pitt and won the toughest division in the NFL.

someone please explain football to you, your stat sheets aren't working.

i think that in all of nys touch down drives against san diego Sanchez threw for a total of like 15 yards. But yeah, he won that game. Homers are gonna see what they wanna see. IIRC Sanchez also lost at home to Jax in an important game before being gifted that playoff birth

he was HUGE in that SD game, I am sorry you don't understand what you are watching. I bet you think Rivers was better b/c he threw for mroe yards and had a higher rating.

You really need to watch a jets game with someone who's not so delusional who'll stop you from looking like such a homer.. Maybe even someone from the more objective Jetsinsider board than hanging out with anyone on TGG, the most homeristic of all the jets boards. It's ironic that we have the biggest homer from the most homeristic board trying to sell us the Brooklyn Bridge when it comes to a team who likely will have 1 winning season out of the last 4 by January. Why do we even bother you ask? Cause if you're gonna be on a no-spin site, we're here to make sure you don't embarrass yourself that the jest are anything other than the mediocre dysfunctional team in decline that that are .. or that "Jamarcuchez" isn't the worst starting QB in the league.

2rhbh8o-1.jpg

282pdlk-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom