A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

Imagine what you'd be saying if he has 3 TDs and 5 INts instead of 2 and 6.

funny that 3 of those interceptions were in TanneThrill's first game ever (only 1 more interception than Jarcucuchez in his 4th season with film of Houston's games 1-4). That's 3 ints in the last 4 games vs Sanchez's 5 ints in his last 4 games after the Buffalo game that NE and SF proved was a fluke. (THill could just as easily been 3-1 if not for the jets dirty take out of Reggie .. see 2 can play the "almost" and "what ifs" although even with your dirty play taking out Cushing you still managed to score 1 offensive TD) Our rookie went 2-2 vs Grossmanchez 1-3 in the last 4 games. But don't let reality get in the way of those voices in your head.

No, it's on our team. On the QB for missing plays, on receivers for dropping balls, on OL for not protecting QB or opening holes, on Rbs for not making plays, on the D for allowing every team to run on us and never getting off the field on 3rd down, on our coaches for not being able to get the most out of the talent they have to work with. It's been a team effort in failure so far.

I don't make silly, whiny excuses like you about "7-7" nonsense, missed kicks, etc... whenever the Jets win you give me an excuse, whenever Miami loses you give me an excuse.
Well thats a pretty clear picture of a team that really sucks. From the guy thats supposed to bring the talent, to the coaching staff and all the players. Sucks to be a Jets fan right now.

No, it's on our team. On the QB for missing plays, on receivers for dropping balls, on OL for not protecting QB or opening holes, on Rbs for not making plays, on the D for allowing every team to run on us and never getting off the field on 3rd down, on our coaches for not being able to get the most out of the talent they have to work with. It's been a team effort in failure so far.

I don't make silly, whiny excuses like you about "7-7" nonsense, missed kicks, etc... whenever the Jets win you give me an excuse, whenever Miami loses you give me an excuse.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

we were very close against Hou, a couple of great JJ Watt plays away from winning. At Pitt we were in the game in the 4th qtr which you weren't in Houston or any of your last 5 playoff losses.

Yeah, the only way you would have been close is if STs scored a second TD... or if Houston fielded Wannstedt's defense. Please, stop it, this BS is not taken at face value, encouraged and reinforced like it is on TGG the most homeristic of the 3 Jets Forums.

funny that 3 of those interceptions were in TanneThrill's first game ever (only 1 more interception than Jarcucuchez in his 4th season with film of Houston's games 1-4). That's 3 ints in the last 4 games vs Sanchez's 5 ints in his last 4 games after the Buffalo game that NE and SF proved was a fluke. (THill could just as easily been 3-1 if not for the jets dirty take out of Reggie .. see 2 can play the "almost" and "what ifs" although even with your dirty play taking out Cushing you still managed to score 1 offensive TD) Our rookie went 2-2 vs Grossmanchez 1-3 in the last 4 games. But don't let reality get in the way of those voices in your head.

so lets take away the first game and chalk it up to 1st game jitters(putting aside that sanchez in the same Stadium in his debut had 1 TD, 1 INT and threw for almost 300 yds in a 24-7 win) he still would have 2 TDs and 3 INts- still a negative TD to INT ratio.

I love how we can take out mark's best game and Ryan's worst game. You are always funny when you don't try to be.

Well thats a pretty clear picture of a team that really sucks. From the guy thats supposed to bring the talent, to the coaching staff and all the players. Sucks to be a Jets fan right now.

we do suck right now.

Yeah, the only way you would have been close is if STs scored a second TD... or if Houston fielded Wannstedt's defense. Please, stop it, this BS is not taken at face value, encouraged and reinforced like it is on TGG the most homeristic of the 3 Jets Forums.

you talking about BS and homerism
47831-1.gif

Wasn't this thread supposed to be about Ryan Tannehill? How did this thread turn into a discussion about a ****ty football team that plays in another team's stadium?

Wasn't this thread supposed to be about Ryan Tannehill? How did this thread turn into a discussion about a ****ty football team that plays in another team's stadium?

Exactly. This reminds me of the quote: "if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail. ~ Abraham Maslow"

Too bad for junc that the hammer he has is Sanchez and people can't resist arguing with him.

so lets take away the first game and chalk it up to 1st game jitters(putting aside that sanchez in the same Stadium in his debut had 1 TD, 1 INT and threw for almost 300 yds in a 24-7 win) he still would have 2 TDs and 3 INts- still a negative TD to INT ratio.

I love how we can take out mark's best game and Ryan's worst game. You are always funny when you don't try to be.

we do suck right now.

you talking about BS and homerism
47831-1.gif

yes I am, and delusionality too since the joke is on the one without any self awareness of the fact.

we are talking about the phins playing at UM field.

I'm done talking about Sanchez until he improves enough to even be considered a crappy QB. He is so bad right now that it's a joke. There is not a single knowledgable football fan, analyst, coach, or player that doesn't think Sanchez should be benched. He has never played well enough, consistently enough to expect that he will ever be a good starting QB. With a guy who has been given (not earned) every opportunity to succeed, who has demonstrated a low ceiling and a historically low floor, why would any team want him as a starting QB? If the Jets had any one of the other 31 backup QBs in the league, Sanchez would already be on the bench. Rex Ryan has finally showed a crack in his previously solid defense of Sanchez. How the hell did the Jets end up with the 2 worst QBs in the league on their roster? What a joke.

opened up this thread, saw it had 24 pages. shoulda known it was Junc(k) spewing nonsense talking to himself again

So I do the nyt crossword everyday online, I know I know, I feel dirty giving money to that paper. But this word pair came up in today's puzzle and you'll never guess who it reminded me of. Delirious Apologias

feel free to use that one vaark. :D

Im going to go ahead and ADD Matthew Stafford to this list. Yea, I know they came back and won today against and overrated Eagles team, but Stafford has played like **** all year. Tannehill had IMHO his best game of the year today and lead us to a win a lot of QBs wouldnt have gotten us.

That now makes Ryan Tannehill the 13th.... I SAY 13th, best QB in the league.

So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy.

Im going to go ahead and ADD Matthew Stafford to this list. Yea, I know they came back and won today against and overrated Eagles team, but Stafford has played like **** all year. Tannehill had IMHO his best game of the year today and lead us to a win a lot of QBs wouldnt have gotten us.

That now makes Ryan Tannehill the 13th.... I SAY 13th, best QB in the league.

So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy.

Preach on brother.

Back
Top Bottom