A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

Once again I'm glad that a certain poster has shown up in this thread to tell other posters whether or not he feels their opinions are rational.

Once again I'm glad that a certain poster has shown up in this thread to tell other posters whether or not he feels their opinions are rational.

I'm sorry, go ahead and proclaim Ryan a top 10 QB. How could we not? the man is unstopabble, less than 200 total yds and 17 pts- what more can you ask of a QB?

please give me the reasons you think he is a top QB?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

This is a rational opinion.

Silly me thinking a jets fan could read for comprehension! I said I "DON'T" think he is a top qb.

I'm sorry, go ahead and proclaim Ryan a top 10 QB. How could we not? the man is unstopabble, less than 200 total yds and 17 pts- what more can you ask of a QB?

Oh those stats again! I mean who the hell uses ridiculous stats?!?! :lol: :mirror:

Who's saying Tanne is a top 10 QB?

The difference between Sanchez and Tanne, which has us all exicted, is that Tanne COULD become a top 10 QB. Sanchez will never reach that point, we know that now after so many years..

Romo sucks his clock management and inability to close routinely cost the Cowboys (see last two losses) I am exhausted with the long line of apologists for this guy enough already. Tannehill is what everybody wanted he has a ways to go but has been amazing thus far.

Back on the topic of Ryan Tannehill and not trolls who argue with straw men, here's an interesting stat presented by Ben Volin:

The Rams stacked 8 men in the box on 12 of 49 plays (25%).

Is that a lot, or a little? That seems like a little, but I can't remember the last time the Dolphins had a QB that opposing defenses needed to respect, so...

That would be incorrect. I have never given sanchez more credit than he has deserved and more blame than he has deserved.

WRONG! You do it EVERY TIME you use the phrase "HE won 4 playoff games." Last time I checked, it should be "THEY won 4 playoff games."

Add Rivers to the list. I've seen enough horrible second half chokes from this turnover machine.

Back
Top Bottom