A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

WRONG! You do it EVERY TIME you use the phrase "HE won 4 playoff games." Last time I checked, it should be "THEY won 4 playoff games."

I never once said he was the main reason we won 4 playoff games but he helped us win 4 playoff games and 4 ROAD playoff games.

Add Rivers to the list. I've seen enough horrible second half chokes from this turnover machine.

Rivers has been an overrated guy for many, many years but again tannehill has yet to do anything meaningful to pass a guy that has led his team to numerous div titles and playoff apps.

Lol Junc you are the absolute worst at evaluating QBs!! You're in a panic now worried that we have a franchise type QB and you're posts show it.

I don't evaluate based on meaningless fantasy stats like you and most average fans do.

My posts do show it, go back and look at the Daunte Culpepper posts and let me know what you find.

Beats the 84 whopping yds Markie put up...lol

yet we won 35-9 while you eeked out a win thanks to 3 missed FGs(as you guys would whine had we won that way).

NYJunc needs to show us a game where his defense gave up 500 yards, his offense only had 17 yards rushing, or 1 yard per carry,, and Sanchez had a 112 QB rating without such help from his team and won the game completing over 70% on 30 throws with 2 TD's and 0 INTS (and again with that 112 QB rating for the game)

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here. I'm really asking him, I don't know,, but he should, right?. I want to know if this has happened and how many times has it happened in Taco boys 4 years in the NFL

He led them to 17 pts, his O put up les than 200 yds. I don't care about rating, Sanchez had a 109 rating Sunday- am i going nuts over it? you guys struggled on 3rd downs and allowed SL to control

Both Miami and SL had 9 possessions each(I didn't count kneel down to end 1st half):

SL had 462 yds
Miami had 192

This game isn't about yards it's about pts but you only scored 17 pts, your D won the game despite allowing so many yards.

NyJunc, also tell us when Mark Sanchez did all that above against a Top-5 pass defense, with all those other variables (bolded). The Rams had a Top-5 pass defense entering the game Sunday.

thanks
You are calling a D top 5 through 6 games? One of the QBs that tannehill is now supposedly better than led his O to 27 pts against that same D(Stafford). Another rookie(RGIII) led his O to 21 pts

as far as against top 5 Ds, here's just postseason:(by the way, SL is the 7th ranked D right now)

2009 WildCard game at #4 D Cincy: 12-15, 2 of his incompletions were drops. led O to 24 pts on the ROAD, 139.4 rating.

in 2010 AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME on the road vs. #2 ranked defense led O to 17 pts, had 102 rating, no run game and saw their D run all over.

I'm hopeful Tannehill will only get better..but today I prefer him to only 7 out of the 18 on the list..

23msvhh-1.jpg

You can't make this selective homerism up.. it used to be subtle but now it's full-blown:

Tannehill didn't win because Legathron missed a few FGs and StLouis got a lot more yards

BUT in the SD playoff game: Sanchez played a vital role in the 17-14 win, did I say 17 pts?
by going 12-23, 101 yds, 60QBR , 5-10 less than 40yds in the second half, 1TD (2yds set up by a defensive interception taken back to the 11 yd line.
but he lead them to the win despite Kaedig missing 3 FGs including 36 and 40yders and Sean Greene breaking a 53yd run.
SD: 344yds
Jest: 262yds (including Greene's 53yd TD)
SD 18 1st downs
Jests: 14 1st downs

I know it sucks having a QB who everyone's raving about vs one who's the joke of the league in his 4th season, but as usual your jealousy is transparent. Word to the wise, good time for you and your envy to stay off the main forum before you lose what small vestige of credibility maybe 1 out of every 50 FH members still afford you.

You are calling a D top 5 through 6 games? One of the QBs that tannehill is now supposedly better than led his O to 27 pts against that same D(Stafford). Another rookie(RGIII) led his O to 21 pts

As of today (i.e. including the Dolphins game), the Rams have held opposing quarterbacks to a combined passer rating of 72.8.

Performances were as follows:

Matt Stafford: 32/48 355yds 1td 3int - passer rating 69.4

Robert Griffin: 20/29 206yds 1td 1int - passer rating 86.3

Jay Cutler: 17/31 183yds 0td 1int - passer rating 58.9

Russell Wilson: 17/25 160yds 0td 3int - passer rating 45.8

Kevin Kolb: 28/50 289yds 0td 0int - passer rating 72.9

Ryan Tannehill: 21/29 185yds 2td 0int - passer rating 112.0

In the five games played prior to facing the Dolphins, the Rams' pass defense had been phenomenal, allowing just two touchdowns and intercepting opposing QBs 8 times. Coming into the game, the Rams had allowed a combined passer rating of just 66.6, second best in the league behind the Bears. Ryan Tannehill doubled that.

Carry on.

As of today (i.e. including the Dolphins game), the Rams have held opposing quarterbacks to a combined passer rating of 72.8.

In the five games played prior to facing the Dolphins, the Rams' pass defense had been phenomenal, allowing just two touchdowns and intercepting opposing QBs 8 times. Coming into the game, the Rams had allowed a combined passer rating of just 66.6, second best in the league behind the Bears. Ryan Tannehill doubled that.

Carry on.

Going into the games we've also beaten 2 winning teams. Ironic isn't it that the best team the jest ended up on top of (can't in good conscience say "beat") was us? Or that up thru Saturday, their QB's abject ineptitude was being compared to JaMarcus Russell and Stony Case of the 99 Ravens.

Parenthetically: how pathetic is it to come onto the main forum of an enemy's board to jealously attack the best hope we've had for a franchise QB in years, even using his first game in Houston against him just because the worm has turned regarding both teams and the hopefulness of one QB vs the national joke that the other has become?

23msvhh-1.jpg

You can't make this selective homerism up.. it used to be subtle but now it's full-blown:

Tannehill didn't win because Legathron missed a few FGs and StLouis got a lot more yards

BUT in the SD playoff game: Sanchez played a vital role in the 17-14 win, did I say 17 pts?
by going 12-23, 101 yds, 60QBR , 5-10 less than 40yds in the second half, 1TD (2yds set up by a defensive interception taken back to the 11 yd line.
but he lead them to the win despite Kaedig missing 3 FGs including 36 and 40yders and Sean Greene breaking a 53yd run.
SD: 344yds
Jest: 262yds (including Greene's 53yd TD)
SD 18 1st downs
Jests: 14 1st downs

I know it sucks having a QB who everyone's raving about vs one who's the joke of the league in his 4th season, but as usual your jealousy is transparent. Word to the wise, good time for you and your envy to stay off the main forum before you lose what small vestige of credibility maybe 1 out of every 50 FH members still afford you.

Man you are funny(of course when not trying to be).

You realize I was goofing on posters like you making the missed FG excuse, right?

Carry on.

when they award wins based on passer rating I will get excited.

Going into the games we've also beaten 2 winning teams. Ironic isn't it that the best team the jest ended up on top of (can't in good conscience say "beat") was us? Or that up thru Saturday, their QB's abject ineptitude was being compared to JaMarcus Russell and Stony Case of the 99 Ravens.

Parenthetically: how pathetic is it to come onto the main forum of an enemy's board to jealously attack the best hope we've had for a franchise QB in years, even using his first game in Houston against him just because the worm has turned regarding both teams and the hopefulness of one QB vs the national joke that the other has become?

now it's "going into the game"?:lol2:

You heard it here first. When comparing quarterbacks, passer efficiency rating is a pointless statistic. The only one that matters is WINS. That's right, folks, Mark Sanchez is outplaying Drew Brees this season.

You heard it here first. When comparing quarterbacks, passer efficiency rating is a pointless statistic. The only one that matters is WINS. That's right, folks, Mark Sanchez is outplaying Drew Brees this season.

who said the only? I think you take bits ad pieces of various criteria but to just cite QB rating or yards is silliness from those that don't truly understand the game.

Since this thread is already so far gone, I am going to go ahead and provide JUNC with some masturbation material...
(Maybe he will get distracted enough and leave us for awhile)

mark_sanchez_shirtless-1.jpg

200905_marksanchezshirtless-1.jpg

marksanchez1-1.jpg

marksanchezgqshirtlessseptember2011-1.jpg

1marksanchezquarterback-1.jpg

marksanchez2011gq1-1.jpg

isn't it amazing how you don't include week 1 where sanchez threw 3 Tds w/ 1 INT(the DB was actually out of bounds so it should have been zero) and where Tannehill threw zero Tds and 3 INTs? Interesting how that works out.

those that don't truly understand the game.

Believe me, I understand the game that's being played here. The game that's being played here is a desperate, sad sack attempt to troll this board by someone whose favorite football team is circling the drain.

I'd say that you've been doing an admirable job of building straw men in this thread, but the truth is that the material you're pulling out of your brain is so dense you could build a ****ing space elevator from it.

Back
Top Bottom