A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

I'm not even saying that because of tonight. Rivers has been straight garbage since the start of last season. I thought maybe he just had a down year, maybe it was an aberration, but no. He blows.

I'm not even saying that because of tonight. Rivers has been straight garbage since the start of last season. I thought maybe he just had a down year, maybe it was an aberration, but no. He blows.
hard to argue against. 5 turnovers tonight.

Kinda feel sorry for Chargers fans, they deserve better, but damn Rivers stunk up the joint tonight. :bobdole:

Kinda feel sorry for Chargers fans, they deserve better

no they don't. san diego fans are awful, some of the worst in the league. Blackouts for years with 15+ thousand tickets available for that small stadium

Denver fans >>>>>>>>>>>>> san diego fans

san diego's stadium was filled with orange tonight. Happy as hell the broncos won the way they did tonight. Never liked the chargers, their crappy fanbase, that hothead rivers who will never win anything, or norv turner

no they don't. san diego fans are awful, some of the worst in the league. Blackouts for years with 15+ thousand tickets available for that small stadium

Denver fans >>>>>>>>>>>>> san diego fans

san diego's stadium was filled with orange tonight. Happy as hell the broncos won the way they did tonight. Never liked the chargers, their crappy fanbase, that hothead rivers who will never win anything, or norv turner

That's your own opinion, but I don't buy it. I know from experience that San Diego fans are a pretty cool and level headed bunch. I've been to several of their games (including against the Dolphins) and I've never had a problem at any game. I can understand their frustration...50+ years and still waiting for their first championship. Not only that, but they've had to deal with a bunch of management blunders (including keeping Rivers over Brees, firing Schotty after a 14-2 season, keeping Norv around FAR too long, etc.). At least Denver fans have something to celebrate within the last 15-20 years.

One thing I know is analyzing QB play. Again, Tannehill has impressed me for a rookie but there's not a sane knowledgable football fan(that isn't a dolphin fan) that thinks he's a top QB in this league right now.
Lol Junc you are the absolute worst at evaluating QBs!! You're in a panic now worried that we have a franchise type QB and you're posts show it.

NYJunc needs to show us a game where his defense gave up 500 yards, his offense only had 17 yards rushing, or 1 yard per carry,, and Sanchez had a 112 QB rating without such help from his team and won the game completing over 70% on 30 throws with 2 TD's and 0 INTS (and again with that 112 QB rating for the game)

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here. I'm really asking him, I don't know,, but he should, right?. I want to know if this has happened and how many times has it happened in Taco boys 4 years in the NFL

That's your own opinion, but I don't buy it. I know from experience that San Diego fans are a pretty cool and level headed bunch. I've been to several of their games (including against the Dolphins) and I've never had a problem at any game. I can understand their frustration...50+ years and still waiting for their first championship. Not only that, but they've had to deal with a bunch of management blunders (including keeping Rivers over Brees, firing Schotty after a 14-2 season, keeping Norv around FAR too long, etc.). At least Denver fans have something to celebrate within the last 15-20 years.

I agree 100%. I have always said it is toughest to be a San Diego fan and I still stand by that. They were an incredibly stacked team those years LT was beasting it up yet they have nothing to show for it. From top to bottom that team was teeming with talent. They had sproles as a backup RB, an incredible offensive line, a defense that could produce pressure all day long, and some playmakers in the secondary. Now it looks like Rivers just benefited from the talent that was around him and hes really showing how poor his decision making is. If I watched tape of both Tannehill and Rivers without knowing who they were I wouldve guessed Rivers to be the rookie.

I really do feel bad for Chargers fans since they have to put up with that. I would much rather be a fan of a bad team and have low expectations as opposed to being a fan of a team stacked with talent that does nothing with it. And to have to watch Norv Turner coaching your team must be maddening. Few people in the league annoy me as much as that guy.

NYJunc needs to show us a game where his defense gave up 500 yards, his offense only had 17 yards rushing, or 1 yard per carry,, and Sanchez had a 112 QB rating without such help from his team and won the game completing over 70% on 30 throws with 2 TD's and 0 INTS (and again with that 112 QB rating for the game)

I'm not trying to be a smart arse here. I'm really asking him, I don't know,, but he should, right?. I want to know if this has happened and how many times has it happened in Taco boys 4 years in the NFL
Usually he comes up with some kind of excuse like garbage time or some other inane excuse. Sometimes I wonder if he's serious or he just enjoys playing the fool for our entertainment.

NyJunc, also tell us when Mark Sanchez did all that above against a Top-5 pass defense, with all those other variables (bolded). The Rams had a Top-5 pass defense entering the game Sunday.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom