A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than. | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A list of the current starting NFL QBs that Ryan Tannehill is ALREADY better than.

I'm done talking about Sanchez until he improves enough to even be considered a crappy QB. He is so bad right now that it's a joke. There is not a single knowledgable football fan, analyst, coach, or player that doesn't think Sanchez should be benched. He has never played well enough, consistently enough to expect that he will ever be a good starting QB. With a guy who has been given (not earned) every opportunity to succeed, who has demonstrated a low ceiling and a historically low floor, why would any team want him as a starting QB? If the Jets had any one of the other 31 backup QBs in the league, Sanchez would already be on the bench. Rex Ryan has finally showed a crack in his previously solid defense of Sanchez. How the hell did the Jets end up with the 2 worst QBs in the league on their roster? What a joke.

and yet he is 3-3 and outplayed the great Tannehill in their only matchup.

Im going to go ahead and ADD Matthew Stafford to this list. Yea, I know they came back and won today against and overrated Eagles team, but Stafford has played like **** all year. Tannehill had IMHO his best game of the year today and lead us to a win a lot of QBs wouldnt have gotten us.

That now makes Ryan Tannehill the 13th.... I SAY 13th, best QB in the league.

So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy.

so Stafford who led his team to a big time comeback win on the road is now not as good as Tannehill who has yet to do anything late in a game. Stafford has struggled w/o a doubt but he's also proven he can lead a team to the playoffs and had a great year last year but those 4 Tds and 6 INts by Tannehill are the best ever for a QB.

and yet he is 3-3 and outplayed the great Tannehill in their only matchup.

so Stafford who led his team to a big time comeback win on the road is now not as good as Tannehill who has yet to do anything late in a game. Stafford has struggled w/o a doubt but he's also proven he can lead a team to the playoffs and had a great year last year but those 4 Tds and 6 INts by Tannehill are the best ever for a QB.
stafford is deff overrated. the guy deff has the tools to be a very good qb, but even dating back to last year, he throws way to many ints consistently and the lions are always having to come back vs these horrendous teams to win late.

this year, aside from the fact that the lions are 2-3, in both of there wins this season, they have been trailing with under a minute left in both games. there offense has been pretty bad. also, stafford has arguably the best wr in the nfl in calvin johnson, it is inexcuseable for a 1st overall pick in his 4th season to continue to play the way he has been.

stafford is deff overrated. the guy deff has the tools to be a very good qb, but even dating back to last year, he throws way to many ints consistently and the lions are always having to come back vs these horrendous teams to win late.

this year, aside from the fact that the lions are 2-3, in both of there wins this season, they have been trailing with under a minute left in both games. there offense has been pretty bad. also, stafford has arguably the best wr in the nfl in calvin johnson, it is inexcuseable for a 1st overall pick in his 4th season to continue to play the way he has been.

I agree he's playing poorly but to say tanbnehill is better is nonsense. Tannehill has shown he can play and that's it. he hasn't done anything to think he's a top QB betterb than guys that have led teams to the playoffs.

I agree he's playing poorly but to say tanbnehill is better is nonsense. Tannehill has shown he can play and that's it. he hasn't done anything to think he's a top QB betterb than guys that have led teams to the playoffs.

Maybe for you. If you knew what you were talking about you could already see that Tannehill is a better player than the ones I listed.

Maybe for you. If you knew what you were talking about you could already see that Tannehill is a better player than the ones I listed.

One thing I know is analyzing QB play. Again, Tannehill has impressed me for a rookie but there's not a sane knowledgable football fan(that isn't a dolphin fan) that thinks he's a top QB in this league right now.

One thing I know is analyzing QB play. Again, Tannehill has impressed me for a rookie but there's not a sane knowledgable football fan(that isn't a dolphin fan) that thinks he's a top QB in this league right now.

:lol:

Please tell me again how awesome your day job is.

Everyone slow your roll. Tannehill looks like a very good QB. I think hes gonna be a stud and will be a perrenial pro bowler and is the guy to lead us to super bowls. But the fact is, hes played 6 games. And compairing him to qbs who have been in the league 5-6 years who have bad games, or are on the decline, is asinine. Have you noticed that coach philbin and all tannehills teammates havent lavished praise on Tannehill like hes a savior? Its cause they dont want him to get complacent, they want him still working. Our judgements should be the same. We dont want to get carried away. Celebrate, but be conservative.

I am sane, I am knowledgeable, I and a Dolphin fan, and I don't think Tannehill is a top qb. He is getting better every week and is far beyond where I thought he would be at this point, but we are at the beginning of a long road.

One thing I know is analyzing QB play.

:lol2:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on the Internet. Your "analysis" consists of nothing more than pure homerism and excuse making when things go wrong and giving too much credit when things go right.

Analyzing as an amateur. I don't just use meaningless fantasy stats to judge like 98% of fans do. You have to dig deeper.

But you used your hated "fantasy" stats in another thread as a argument against Tannehill. You spinning again?

:lol2:

This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on the Internet. Your "analysis" consists of nothing more than pure homerism and excuse making when things go wrong and giving too much credit when things go right.

That would be incorrect. I have never given sanchez more credit than he has deserved and more blame than he has deserved.

But you used your hated "fantasy" stats in another thread as a argument against Tannehill. You spinning again?

show me where?

As fun as these lists are, I am just happy to have a solid rookie quarterback managing and even winning games for this team. His upside is unbelievable, and God only knows how high his ceiling is. As long as he is playing tough week in and week out, I'll pass on the pissing contest.

I am sane, I am knowledgeable, I and a Dolphin fan, and I don't think Tannehill is a top qb. He is getting better every week and is far beyond where I thought he would be at this point, but we are at the beginning of a long road.

please give me the reasons you think he is a top QB?

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

As fun as these lists are, I am just happy to have a solid rookie quarterback managing and even winning games for this team. His upside is unbelievable, and God only knows how high his ceiling is. As long as he is playing tough week in and week out, I'll pass on the pissing contest.

This is a rational opinion.

Back
Top Bottom