A look at how our roster is shaping up.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A look at how our roster is shaping up....

The only thing I know about Ayanbadejo is that he is the brother of Obafemi and he played up in Canada last year. I think he did real well up there but I would consider him a longshot to make the team. Also I thought either Seaverns or Symonette was gone. I know Symonette spent time on the practice squad but I thought Seaverns had gone elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seaverns and Symmonette

...I thought they had signed with someone too, but I checked the official roster today, and they are still there. Wonder what happened.

Jedi, Now I remember. Seaverns went and signed with the Patsies but was let go and we scooped him up on the practice squad to end the season last year. Symonette had been around all year though I think, also with the Practice squad.

With something like 21 out of 22 starters returning and even our in place or likely free agent acquisitions very, very likely to make the team (Seau, Zgonina, Thompson, Rogers, Griese, Knight), I DON'T REMEMEMBER ANOTHER YEAR IN WHICH SO MUCH OF OUR TEAM WAS IN PLACE AS WE LOOKED AT CAMP OPENING UP. :)

Back
Top Bottom