A look into 2009 draft 1st round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A look into 2009 draft 1st round

Sadly there won't be any Canes worthy of the first round next year.

There most certainly will be. His name is Eric Moncur! Jason Fox and Anthony Reddick may be sleepers as well.

That being said, I want Brian Cushing or Malcolm Jenkins next year. I wouldn't mind Crabtree, Maualuga, or Oher either.

Tim Tebow? I think not. By the end of the 2008 season the Dolphins should have an idea as to who they are going forward with, whether it be John Beck or Chad Henne. Crabtree would be a great pick, Brian Robiskie, and Greg Carr are two other good wide receivers to keep an eye on.

I know its a tad bit early for this :lol: but i was just scouring the draft forums and came upon this 2009 draft for the first round. Its from WalterFootball.com Has us picking Tim Tebow 4th overall.

Check it out: http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2009.php
:D

Tebow has made very clear he is not leaving before his senior season, so he will not be in the next draft.

The drafting of Henne likely eliminates us taking a QB next year, but who knows?

There most certainly will be. His name is Eric Moncur! Jason Fox and Anthony Reddick may be sleepers as well.

That being said, I want Brian Cushing or Malcolm Jenkins next year. I wouldn't mind Crabtree, Maualuga, or Oher either.

:lol: I love the Canes but c'mon.

i think next year we will most likely be picking 4-7. i hope we land laurnitis or very hard hitting cb

Back
Top Bottom