a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read

:lol: I was really close to coming in with the "I'd hit it" smiley here, but I was afraid someone may take it seriously.
muck you are the most sexiest man in the galaxy.......

Thank you!! Thank you!!

To quote Goldie Hawn in "Overboard", "I'm not bored!! I'm quite happy!! Everyone wants to be me!!"

:tongue:

Originally posted by Scrappy
:lol: I was really close to coming in with the "I'd hit it" smiley here, but I was afraid someone may take it seriously.

Coming from you...former exotic dancer....we'd have to wonder. :D

Originally posted by inFINSible
I just found out my sister-in-law is having triplets. I can only hope that they combine their talents and brains to become half the person you are, muck. :D

I'll send over my blessings. Ok, they're sent. Now bow to my omnipotence, oh simple one.

I've ruined the thread. You're welcome. :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
Thank you!! Thank you!!

To quote Goldie Hawn in "Overboard", "I'm not bored!! I'm quite happy!! Everyone wants to be me!!"

:tongue:

Muck, don't take this persoanl or nuthin', but I have to tell ya that I ain't nEVER seen a purty guy in my whole life!!!

;) :rolleyes: :D :D

Well muck....... I have to admit if it weren't for you I wouldn't be one of the best exotic dancers in Finheaven. You taught me proper technique and movement.

Back
Top Bottom