a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read

Originally posted by juniorseau55
but putting everything aside ............ Jay Fiedler has acomplished to be an nfl starting quarterback while in his prime. I think a lot of us dream of being under the helmet and to win games.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. No I don't have an NFL helmet?!

Oliver...

Originally posted by juniorseau55
you probably have one of the helmets made for special children.

LoL, yeah that's me, special.

5 languages huh? :D

Oliver...

OH........MY..........GOD.

This whole thread is just out of control. I think my IQ just dropped about 10 points after reading the orginal post. Oliver, its not worth your time to banter back and forth with this guy. The point is, it was a bad joke that didnt sit well most of us, and now juniorseau55 resulted in taking cheap shots at posters. Jay Fiedler has done more with him self in 30 years than most of will ever do. Dont count Jay out just yet. This season isnt over, and Griese is still unproven, and I can think of at least 10 teams that would love to have Fiedler under center for them right now.
Go ahead, call me a Fiedler supporter, I am. He's not playing as well this season as he did last year, but I still like him. I think he's good for the team when he's sharp, like the game against the Jets, and the Pats, even though we lost in OT, that was all on Olindo Mare not coming thougth when we needed him the most. Jays a better QB then most people give credit for, this year he just doest seem the same. I truely hope that Bobs Kid is the answer, and if he is, then he should start the rest of the year, but you cant deny and objectify Fiedlers play in Miami. 33-15 aint bad.

Why do some so call fans have to blame or critisize a player or a unit in the team when we win the game? :)

IMO is to mainly let others know that they personaly don't give a hoot for that individual or unit. It's a personal thing, and sometimes they try to use facts to explain their reasoning.

Why do some so call fans have to blame or critisize a player or a unit in the team when we loose the game? :)

IMO is to mainly let others know that they personaly don't give a hoot for that individual or unit. It's a personal thing, and sometimes they try to use facts to explain their reasoning.

You got to understand that the focus of those two questions is the word "critisize." To which I believe the answers are correct.

There are as you know two types of fans, the optimistics and the pessimistics. The old "glass is half full or half empty'" scenario.

I have seen only a few "observations" on most of these posts on this forum, most of the negative posts are just to critisize the individual or unit, they really don't give factual observations to the statements made, or at least they make their own facts. Therefore I call them a "personal issue," these fans will never see the glass "half full" even while drowing in its water.

Well, I guess those that are the pessimistic fans are really only looking at the team or its players in a negative way. They also have an ego trip, sometimes called "a hunch," they have to prove that they are right.

Their reasons are usually the same. They should just say "I don't like the guy or unit and I hope the team looses so I can show you that I was right!;" the old "see I told you so!"

I DON't call them fans, just "egomaniacs," who not only want to be part of something great, but want others to notice how great they seem to be. :)

This is my opinion for what is worth, I know no one was asking for it, except me now....:)

GOOO FINNZ !

:fire: :yell: :band:

Originally posted by Oliver

LoL, yeah that's me, special.

5 languages huh? :D

Oliver...

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA, I didn't realize that it was pretty funny.....

Olive wears helmets made for special children...

hahahaha

I gotta love ya oliver

-- JJ

Originally posted by DeDolfan

can you speak French???? Like I can ??? LOL

:evil: :evil: :lol: :lol:
Speak French?..that's pretty easy, the french language has only 2 words:

I surrender

Originally posted by Disnardo
Why do some so call fans have to blame or critisize a player or a unit in the team when we win the game? :)

Why do some so call fans have to blame or critisize a player or a unit in the team when we loose the game? :)

You got to understand that the focus of those two questions is the word "critisize." To which I believe the answers are correct.

There are as you know two types of fans, the optimistics and the pessimistics. The old "glass is half full or half empty'" scenario.

I have seen only a few "observations" on most of these posts on this forum, most of the negative posts are just to critisize the individual or unit, they really don't give factual observations to the statements made, or at least they make their own facts. Therefore I call them a "personal issue," these fans will never see the glass "half full" even while drowing in its water.

Well, I guess those that are the pessimistic fans are really only looking at the team or its players in a negative way. They also have an ego trip, sometimes called "a hunch," they have to prove that they are right.

Their reasons are usually the same. They should just say "I don't like the guy or unit and I hope the team looses so I can show you that I was right!;" the old "see I told you so!"

I DON't call them fans, just "egomaniacs," who not only want to be part of something great, but want others to notice how great they seem to be. :)

This is my opinion for what is worth, I know no one was asking for it, except me now....:)

GOOO FINNZ !

:fire: :yell: :band:

I understand what you're saying and agree with alot of it. However, IMO, just because someone is pessimistic, does not mean they are any less a fan. When they just fly off with alot of unreasonalbe mumbo jumbo....well, you get the picture. It is always easy to critcize after a loss, playing the blame game, etc. for the obvious reasons. But when one is critical after a win, CAN get touchy with some folks in that they may feel that we won, be happy, why are you complaining. Well, the reason for that is, even tho we may have won, some, myself included, can find fault in the way we may have won. I think the only game win that I've not been "too" (or as) critical on was Buffalo. I personally like to look over the games, particularly the wins and see what we may have done to improve on so we stand a greater chance against the tougher compeption. All our wins so far have been against sub par teams. Had we improved in those wins, may have better prepared us better for the NE and Indy games perhaps, and we know what is coming up next. We have not improved one thing on the most glaring need, OLINE. That alone is the single most thing that could make the biggest difference and bringing in all the castoffs now really won't make much difference. They were cast off for a reason. It can be argued that the qB position has been improved, maybe, maybe not. That's not what I'm getting at here. Anyway, this is why I am critical after wins because I can see major problems, and if I can see them....................................
oh well, never mind! ;)

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Fiedler got married this offseason.

You think he lives in an apartment with the money he makes? I really doubt it.

Don't you go to the University of Southern Florida? I'm sorry, but that's nowhere near Darrtmouth. Hell, UC Davis is a better college than USF.

New York University

I'm a little late here. But I'll chime in.

Just to clarify, I am probably the most handsome, intelligent, educated, successful, humorous, kickass being to ever grace this site. The very thought of my greatness is enough to make most men bow in humility and self-anguish. Not to mention women bow at.....well, you can guess.

As for this site, I'll let you all in on a little secret. I am actually the founder of this great institution. But to make it more people-friendly, I installed a puppet regime with A.J. at the helm. This way people aren't intimidated and feel free to tread on the site grounds. Pretty nifty idea, eh?? Of course it is. I thought it up.

Anyway, I just thought I'd let everyone know that they have been in the presence of greatness for nearly 2 years. But I'm sure you guys already knew that.

I just found out my sister-in-law is having triplets. I can only hope that they combine their talents and brains to become half the person you are, muck. :D

Back
Top Bottom