a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a message from fiedler to finheaven.... read

Originally posted by Agua
truly lame. Reminds me of a "joke" scribbled on a service station wall that read: "[d]on't look up , there's a 500 lb turd hanging from an overhead crane". HAR HAR HAR HAR

Please flush urinal twice.. its a long way to the pumps..

i'm sure fiedler will go home crying to his drop dead gorgeous wife, multi-million dollar home, and engineering degree from dartmouth.

oh yea... what have you done with your life?

why would you like the one guy on the team you know for a fact cares about winning more than money or fame? i'll never understand some people...

I'm an artist, younger than fiedler, multi-talented, an education as good as fiedler's just serves for another purpose, know up to 5 languages and more important I can get along with people unlike most of you in here which are not even close to being educated. As for Jay Fiedler, he hasn't made any good of his education, even though he is doing what he loves doing. There is a point of your career(as a pro football player) where if you can't keep up with the competition then you will lose. I hope you didn't take me fully personal because it sounds like you did, specially when people such as yourself go outside the lines.

What have I done with my life? Probably took more advantage of it than you have if you ask me so before you even question anyone's life and take a joke further down the road, think for once.

still got love for you brother either how......

by the way, fiedler doesn't live in a house, he lives in an apartment.....

he isn't married yet.......

get your facts right.

Fiedler got married this offseason.

You think he lives in an apartment with the money he makes? I really doubt it.

Don't you go to the University of Southern Florida? I'm sorry, but that's nowhere near Darrtmouth. Hell, UC Davis is a better college than USF.

"I hope you didn't take me fully personal because it sounds like you did, specially when people such as yourself go outside the lines."

you should be prepaired to be responsible for your actions. you were way out side the lines with this post. look at yourself first. i know i took you "fully personal" because you were making light of a part of the team i love. doesn't matter the status of that person, as long as they are still apart of the team. doesn't matter weather i believe in that individual or not, they are still a functional part of that team. doesn't matter weather i think that player should still be playing or not...still a part of the team.

besides this was just plain in bad taste. just my un-educated opinion. so you can feel free to blast away anytime....

my friend I was told not to bash back but to tell you that you couldn't be anymore right..........

but

players move in out of cities all the time and the mayority of the fanbase doesn't care...... just when groups such as the ones in finheaven are as dedicated but want to be kept in tune more.......

other than that... fiedler leaving this team is for the best of the financial status of the team and our performance on the field.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
my friend I was told not to bash back but to tell you that you couldn't be anymore right..........

but

players move in out of cities all the time and the mayority of the fanbase doesn't care...... just when groups such as the ones in finheaven are as dedicated but want to be kept in tune more.......

other than that... fiedler leaving this team is for the best of the financial status of the team and our performance on the field.

You totally missed D1's point. Make fun of that player when they are gone. The fact that a lot of players move in and out teams these days doesn't change that when players are here most consider making personal insults directed at them while they are a part of their teams as low brow.

Here I'll give you an example of acceptable Dolphin player bashing. Lucas is a BUM! See he's gone, get it?

Oliver...

you are entitled to your opinion on weather feidler should be on the team or not. i don't mind if you even express that thought. heck, i might even agree with you...or not. that all is irrelevant. just comes down to this was done in poor taste. period. i think we can all agree to disagree on any and all points, let's have at it. just please show some tact.

hey buddy, i understand you speak five languages...

you're still the guy making fun of a guy who doesn't know who you are...

that, in and of itself, makes you less accomplished than the guy you're making fun of...

on top of that, i personally know jay fiedler, seeing how we grew up on the same block in oceanside, NY and all...

and let me tell you.... there are very few people in this world who have the resume that guy has...

i understand you're joking around... but, i'm a fan of jay fiedler and not some color pattern... maybe, one day guys like you will understand that color patterns and nifty uniforms are not as important as the guys that wear them...

for example, i grew up a yankee fan and Dave Winfield was my favorite player... When Steinbrenner got rid of Winfield, I followed him till the end of his career. I liked him as a player and as a man because he showed up every day and gave it every thing he had. that's not common now a days. Don't worry about it. Just keep cheering for the guys in the white and orange uniforms. You'll get my drift sooner or later.

just to be accurate and all...

i'm glad that you don't have anything against me... if me and you lived in the same city, i'm sure we'd be laughing about this over a beer or two.

i don't have a problem with you or anybody. i have my life and you have yours. But, it's silly to attempt to ride a guy who has done so much with his life.

Just for example, Jay Fiedler was the starting point guard on the only Oceanside team to go to the county championship in at least 30 years. all-white teams don't win too many basketball games up here.

he also won the NY State decathalon. (personally taught me the pole vault while he was a backup at philly)

He also graduated second in his class out of 400. As well as being Long Island player of the year in Football.

Like I said, Jay Fiedler doesn't have to worry much about juniorseau55. I on the other hand think it's petty.

Furthermore, considering all that the kid has accomplished, I doubt that you have seen the last Fiedler.

Ohh guys I remember it........ you guys were the first ones to down lucas lol. Hey its cool, according to you guys you shouldn't make fun of him either how....

let's all have a few beers and hope any quarterback will do his job..... I been a fiedler supporter ever since he got here but this year isn't much different.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Ohh guys I remember it........ you guys were the first ones to down lucas lol. Hey its cool, according to you guys you shouldn't make fun of him either how....

let's all have a few beers and hope any quarterback will do his job..... I been a fiedler supporter ever since he got here but this year isn't much different.

Well I'm convinced you don't even read ppl's replies. Where did anyone say it would be bad to make fun of Lucas?

LUCAS IS A BUM!

Again notice he is no longer with the team!

Yeah you support Fiedler, you just constantly make fun of him on a personal level. Let me ask you, do you think everyone is stupid?

I supported Lucas when he was here. Want to know why? Because he was a player on my FAV team. Know why I make fun of him now? Because he's a BUM and he is out of football.

Oliver...

but putting everything aside ............ Jay Fiedler has acomplished to be an nfl starting quarterback while in his prime. I think a lot of us dream of being under the helmet and to win games.

Back
Top Bottom