A name noone has mentioned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A name noone has mentioned

Based on what. That well oiled offensive machine in New York?
His offense has been good enough to get to two AFC championship games with Mark Sanchez at quarterback and honestly not much else on that offense. He's doing something right.

His offense has been good enough to get to two AFC championship games with Mark Sanchez at quarterback and honestly not much else on that offense. He's doing something right.

That defense got them there not the offense.

All honesty Brian is doing a decent job in NY. They had the top running game 2 years back to back and like above went to 2 afc championship games back to back with a QB no better then our own Chad Henne. I dont think Brain is ready for a HC position but I think he is pretty good as a OC. I was joking about having Marty now but when he got fired from SD for not making it to the Souper Bowl BOY I WANTED HIM IN MIAMI BAD. Instead we are still searchign for the next Don Shula.

Their offense played pretty well in the playoffs. He made Sanchez look like a legit QB in the divisional playoff round against the Patriots.

The defesne played a big part of it yes but Sanchez played well in teh playoffs. I hate the Jets but I tell the truth. As much as Sanchez is over hyped he played well down the stretch in the playoffs both years.

Back
Top Bottom