A new entry at Run-Ricky-Run | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A new entry at Run-Ricky-Run

Originally posted by ILOVETHEMADDOG
Ricky is very good at being diplomatic, but just read between the lines with all the Dolphins players and coaches they interview. Everyone wants Brian.

I like when people say "read between the lines". Most can't even comprehend what is written...

How about you take that for face value I think winning is the equalizer and as long as we’re winning, we’re going to be ok.

With TN and a possible 6-3 Ravens team looming this can turn out very ugly, very quickly.....

Originally posted by phinphanphrommi
One odd part I noticed...

Dan LeBatard: You went to Home Depot recently. How hard is it to dabble in anything that resembles self improvement when you’re forever having people tell you you’re great the way you are, we love you the way you are, you don’t have to be any better. How is it that you go ‘I want to be better in this part of my personality, I want to be a better person?’

I thought Home Depot was a hardware store... what's that got to do with self-improvement?

I would assume that they had conversation about that trip to Home Depot prior to "on-air" and Lebatard didn't set up the question all to well.

I mean there is a line there in between your quote and the one where Ricky has people tripping over their own feet to help him. It kind of makes it hard to "self improve" when everyone wants to do something for you just to be near you.

Back
Top Bottom