a partial mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a partial mock draft

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
I know Miami has picks in the 1st 3 rounds. After that it gets fuzzy for me. I believe all that remain are a 6th and three in the 7th; correct?

Anyway, Here is a possible scenario.

1) OT McNeill Auburn or Justice USC
2) Cedric Griffin CB Texas
3) Reggie McNeal QB Texas A & M

Love the first two. Miami really needs a LT and McNeil has a ton of talent. The Dolphins may feel like Alabi is their guy, but that seems like a reach. Griffin is one of my favorites and would seem like a perfect fit. McNeal is athletic, but just too inconsistent for my liking. He does remind me a bit of Aaron Brooks, though, and Mueller drafted Brooks.

SF Dolphin Fan said:
Love the first two. Miami really needs a LT and McNeil has a ton of talent. The Dolphins may feel like Alabi is their guy, but that seems like a reach. Griffin is one of my favorites and would seem like a perfect fit. McNeal is athletic, but just too inconsistent for my liking. He does remind me a bit of Aaron Brooks, though, and Mueller drafted Brooks.

Justice is a much better LT prospect IMO. McNeal not a good pick in the 3rd.

I would go
1st. Winston Justice
2nd. Jonathan Joseph or Abdoul Hodge
3rd. Omar Jacobs

1st Winston Justice
2nd DeMario Minter, Cornerback, Georgia
3rd Pat Watkins, Saftey, Florida State
4th Jason Avant, Wide reciever, michgan

mia4ever said:
1st Winston Justice
2nd DeMario Minter, Cornerback, Georgia
3rd Pat Watkins, Saftey, Florida State
4th Jason Avant, Wide reciever, Giants

Giants?

1. Manny Lawson, DE/OLB, N.C. State
2. Jason Allen, S, Tennessee
3. Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green
4. Darrell Hunter, CB, Miami (Oh.)

WelcomeBack said:
1. Manny Lawson, DE/OLB, N.C. State
2. Jason Allen, S, Tennessee
3. Omar Jacobs, QB, Bowling Green
4. Darrell Hunter, CB, Miami (Oh.)

That looks really good except I don't know that much about Darrel Hunter

Skeet84 said:
That looks really good except I don't know that much about Darrel Hunter
love it honestly.

btw. i heard allen is quick but how is his hitting and tackling/coverage? wans't he a CB as well then tore his something?

SR 7 said:
love it honestly.

btw. i heard allen is quick but how is his hitting and tackling/coverage? wans't he a CB as well then tore his something?

Jason Allen was a CB, But they moved him to saftey cause lack of players nothing to do with him. Leader of TN Defense!

Round 1 - Winston Justice or Jonathon Scott or Marcus McNeil (anyone of them in that order)
Round 2 - Jason Allen or Bobby Carpenter or Cedric Griffin (anyone of them in that order)
Round 3 - Omar Jacobs
Round 4 - Devin Hestner

FA signing or late round pick - Marcus Maxey

Dolfan11 said:
Round 1 - Winston Justice or Jonathon Scott or Marcus McNeil (anyone of them in that order)
Round 2 - Jason Allen or Bobby Carpenter or Cedric Griffin (anyone of them in that order)
Round 3 - Omar Jacobs
Round 4 - Devin Hestner

FA signing or late round pick - Marcus Maxey

I am not super thrilled with the Devin Hester pick, But he could be a good WR or a Good Back-up CB with alot of speed!
Omar Jacobs is a Good pick in the 3rd.
I would only add Jonathan Joseph, Abdoul Hodge, and Davin Joseph to your second round possibilities.

Skeet84 said:
I am not super thrilled with the Devin Hester pick, But he could be a good WR or a Good Back-up CB with alot of speed!
Omar Jacobs is a Good pick in the 3rd.
I would only add Jonathan Joseph, Abdoul Hodge, and Davin Joseph to your second round possibilities.

is J joseph the CB from SC? and is d joseph the guard from the hoosiers i believe?

btw whats the big deal with this maxey guy everyone has? any info on him

Back
Top Bottom