a partial mock draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

a partial mock draft

Juan Cribbs said:
what's with your fascination with bloom? aren't you the same kind of player for your high school team? i can see why you like him.

hester was never used properly at miami. he could've been a reggie bush-type player, but larry coker wouldn't try him out at RB except on a play here and there. on defense he was limited to nickel roles, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, as beating out kelly jennings and marcus maxey isn't easy when you're not getting the playing time at CB you should be getting.

whenever he was in on offense, the defense knew he was getting the ball. it was a horrible way to use him. and he's a MUCH better returnman than bloom.

I agree all the way and your so right about Hester being a way better return man than Bloom. Yeah I still can remember. He was good, But Hester is great he has experience on Defense and Offense and could be a real factor on either side of the ball with the right coaching. Bloom is nothing, more than a return man

Here's my mock,
1-Rob Carpenter-olb
2-Richard Marshall-db
3-Daryn Colledge-ot
4-Brandon Marshall-wr

Ozzy rules!!

Danny said:
Here's my mock,
1-Rob Carpenter-olb
2-Richard Marshall-db
3-Daryn Colledge-ot
4-Brandon Marshall-wr

Ozzy rules!!

I like the Brandon Marshall pick...

Here is mine:
1 - Greenway (I dont care what his combine numbers were...)
2 - Jason Allen - CB - Tennessee
3 - Omar Jacobs
4 - Brandon Marshall :cooldude:

FinNasty said:
I like the Brandon Marshall pick...

Here is mine:
1 - Greenway (I dont care what his combine numbers were...)
2 - Jason Allen - CB - Tennessee
3 - Omar Jacobs
4 - Brandon Marshall :cooldude:

I don't want Chad Greenway. I would much rather have Cromartie or Justice or Lawson. But I can't argue with the rest of your picks! :D

Skeet84 said:
I don't want Chad Greenway. I would much rather have Cromartie or Justice or Lawson. But I can't argue with the rest of your picks! :D
Greenway is a stud. Trust me, his combine numbers dont tell the whole story... as cliche as it sounds... he plays faster than shown on a stop watch... And I think 16 is too high for Cromartie... and I just dont like Justice...

However, I definatly wouldnt mind Lawson... :D

FinNasty said:
Greenway is a stud. Trust me, his combine numbers dont tell the whole story... as cliche as it sounds... he plays faster than shown on a stop watch...

However, I definatly wouldnt mind Lawson either... :D

When I saw I don't want him I am not saying cause of his combine numbers. I really think you can only take combine numbers so far. I am talking from whatching him and he did not impress me at all. However Abdoul Hodge did very much sooo!

Skeet84 said:
When I saw I don't want him I am not saying cause of his combine numbers. I really think you can only take combine numbers so far. I am talking from whatching him and he did not impress me at all. However Abdoul Hodge did very much sooo!
Well, I am just going to have to disagree with you about Greenway... I just love his instincts... Anyway, my wish list in the 1st round is...

Greenway
Lawson
Jimmy Williams
Bunkley

FinNasty said:
Well, I am just going to have to disagree with you about Greenway... I just love his instincts... Anyway, my wish list in the 1st round is...

Greenway
Lawson
Jimmy Williams
Bunkley

I would say Lawson, Justice, Jimmy Williams, Cromartie

Skeet84 said:
I would say Lawson, Justice, Jimmy Williams, Cromartie
Not a bad list...

I just dont know about Justice though... I'm not sure where he would fit on our line...

FinNasty said:
Not a bad list...

I just dont know about Justice though... I'm not sure where he would fit on our team...

I am sure he will! I am as sure about him as you are Greenway!

Skeet84 said:
I am sure he will! I am as sure about him as you are Greenway!

What about Justice do you like so much?

1st Lawson, Justice, Greenway, and Cromartie
2nd Richard Marshall, Jason Allen, Whitner, or Lutui/Spencer
3rd Jacobs would be ideal. Or a linemen depending on what has happened in the first two rounds.
4th Brandon Marshall, Bullocks, Mutua, Kyle Williams, Haralyson
7th Maxey, Clemens, Reddick, Ware

Depends on where people fall in the draft and who we've already picked up

FinNasty said:

What I like about Justice is that he is a very good athlete by all accounts, has a Nasty streak and wants to dominate people, and we have one hell of a line coach who's assistant coached Justice at USC. If he can play LT then he will be hard to pass up but being such a good athlete I can't see why he couldn't move over there.

FinNasty said:

Well he got into trouble like most KIDS, But what I like is how he handled it after all that. He seemed to realize that he made a mistake and has done a great job since. I like his athletic ability and he has a Mean streak that this line needs alot. He played at USC where they ran and passed alot, So you know he knows how to do both very well.

Back
Top Bottom