A piece of silver lining: We will get to pick ahead of NE in the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A piece of silver lining: We will get to pick ahead of NE in the draft

etsudolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
2. Onto the draft. Here was order coming into Sunday's game:
1. Carolina (2-13)
2. Denver (4-11)
3. Cincinnati (4-11)
4. Buffalo (4-11)
5. Arizona (5-10)
6. San Francisco (5-10)
7. Dallas (5-10)
8. Houston (5-10)
9. Detroit (5-10)
10. Cleveland (5-10)
11. Seattle (6-9)
12. Tennessee (6-9)
13. Washington (6-9)
14. Minnesota (6-9)
15. New England (from Oakland 7-8)
16. Miami (7-8)
17. Jacksonville (8-7)
18. San Diego (8-7)

I'll have to plug in the numbers when Sunday's final scores get in. Oakland is up on Kansas City, 24-10, which is good news. New England has Oakland's pick and entered Sunday just ahead of the Dolphins. If that Oakland result holds, the Dolphins would pick before the Patriots.
http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/spo...g/2011/01/hyde_thoughts_on_another_disma.html

Raiders won today so at least we jump ahead of the Pats in the draft lol

Dark cloud: They'll still outpick us. Quanitatively and Qualitatively.

You know you suck when the Raiders finish ahead of you.

lol yeah thats pretty sad. Well at least if they do fire Sparano, we will have an advantage in the HC market....the Vikings hired Frazier, Garrett is getting the Cowboys job, and Kubiak is staying in Houston. We will be one of the more attractive jobs

Heya 16th pick aint too bad...something to look forward to. I hope the GM (whomever that may be) does not screw it up.

Heya 16th pick aint too bad...something to look forward to. I hope the GM (whomever that may be) does not screw it up.
it should be the 15th pick if I'm not mistaking....lol that is what our season has came down to...evaluating our draft position and who will be HC....very sad days indeed. Hopefully 2011 will bring us a fresh start

If we have these same idiots in charge then New England will trick us into picking a player they "want".

it doesnt matter. New England hasn't drafted anybody good since Tom Brady. They don;t know how to draft.

What they do is have good coaching and coach up the players in that system.

it doesnt matter. New England hasn't drafted anybody good since Tom Brady. They don;t know how to draft.

What they do is have good coaching and coach up the players in that system.

That's what scares me,eventually with the number of picks they get,they will hit on some superstars.

Back
Top Bottom