A piece of silver lining: We will get to pick ahead of NE in the draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A piece of silver lining: We will get to pick ahead of NE in the draft

new england has 3 picks in the 1st 33 picks, not much of a silver lining.

Plus this is a deep good draft...and we don't have a 2nd rounder...such is life as a Dolphin fan..keeps on keeping on.

Now,where's that freaking silver lining???

it doesnt matter. New England hasn't drafted anybody good since Tom Brady. They don;t know how to draft.

What they do is have good coaching and coach up the players in that system.

Unfortunately I have to disagree with you here. By my count they have 12 guys that start or play major time that have been in the league 3 years or less. I count 8 for us. They are an amazing front office that not only fields the best record in football but has 6 picks in the first 3 rounds and 3 in the top 33. Disgusting when you compare them to us. Realistically I don't see us competing with them in the next 3-4 years unless 1) Brady suffers major injury and 2) We find a franchise QB and a talented coaching staff.

New England probably loves to see us picking right ahead of them. That way they know that's one player on their board that will still be there! If not they know they can trade ahead of us with out much worry from our FO!

it doesnt matter. New England hasn't drafted anybody good since Tom Brady. They don;t know how to draft.

What they do is have good coaching and coach up the players in that system.

Your post borders on severe retardation

Ever hear of Logan Mankins
Vince Wilfork
Nick Kaczur
Matt Light
Dan Koppen
Jerod Mayo
Pat Chung
Aaron Hernandez
Rob Gronkowski
Devin McCourty
Stephen Neal