A potential pot of gold at the end of this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A potential pot of gold at the end of this season?

I hope certain disgruntled Alabama players currently on our roster don’t get in his ear. He can stay in school or do an Elway...

Exactly. Nothing else matters more than this to me. The saban effect if we black ball his players.

And let’s be real our luck has been so bad of late can anyone dismiss it?

I’m also still worried about us choosing physical tools primary over everything else.

I hope certain disgruntled Alabama players currently on our roster don’t get in his ear. He can stay in school or do an Elway...
his dad beat him into being a champion, so if he pulls an Elway then we pull a trove of picks for him and draft the second best QB

Caveat Emptor

Alabama talent > Dolphins talent

Maybe I'm overreacting......or maybe I'm just fearful of Nick Saban screwing us one more time?

I think if we can fix the Minkah situation and show a track record of improvement throughout the course of the season that this wont be a problem.

I know, its a BIG "IF." But I'm not going to worry about it until later in the season.

Does anyone know has miami had an army of personnel at every bama game? Cause if not why haven’t they?

Hell I’d be at every game every Saturday and during the week fire dancing and walking on coals with his family back home.

Like you would see the we aren’t messing around we are all in presence.

Seeing mock drafts already with Herbert as pick #2 in the draft, I’m guessing that’s the answer to “what happens if Tua stays in school.” -at least I hope it is. I don’t have faith that holding out yet another year for a QB will pay off with how unpredictable things are. Comes down to how much they value Herbert, but I really like him personally.

You don’t wanna promote and publicize that you are scouting Tua.. go about your normal business, keep a low profile..

I would guarantee if he hasn't already been in his ear he will be at some point. Wouldn't be shocked one bit if he said thanks but no thanks to the draft and comes back for his senior season. Talk about an epic failure in the tanking for Tua...

I would guarantee if he hasn't already been in his ear he will be at some point. Wouldn't be shocked one bit if he said thanks but no thanks to the draft and comes back for his senior season. Talk about an epic failure in the tanking for Tua...

That would be a massive kick in the nuts. Not as bad as turning in the wrong qb card but probably 2nd place in terms of worst case scenario for us.

Miami needs to mend bama fences. Don’t play my dick is bigger than yours here.

This franchise next decade is riding on it. Now is not tbe time to be arrogant

Also, Belichick and Saban are close so if he wants to keep Tua out of the division he will ask for Saban's help.

If they bring in bonifide talent at GM at the end of the season, it will help trmendously. Because status quo, no one wants to come here.

If they bring in bonifide talent at GM at the end of the season, it will help trmendously. Because status quo, no one wants to come here.
Who are McKenzie and Allen?

Grier is not in a room by himself.

Back
Top Bottom