A Prayer for Tonights Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Prayer for Tonights Game

Re: Re: Re: God.....

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Yes, but not from the same location. Joe Robbie, on the other hand, sits close enough to God to pass him the onion dip.

And here I was thinking that Joe was more of a bean dip kinda guy.

I will pray for a non-injury game....but as far as a win, I think the Lord put the game of football as a sport to have fun....Im sure we can pray for a win and at the same time the packer fans can to, but in the end I believe he lets them just play the game.....

Everybody please pray for an injury free game for both teams.....and good luck staying injury free Pack fans!

Originally posted by Miafan
Theres more people in Miami than there is in Green Bay, so we have the number advantage when it comes to prayers.

yes very true but remember the entire state of Wisconsin watches the Packer ,where as Fla has 3 NFL teams ;) :p

pray advantage: Packer's :lol:

The Packer Fan In Heaven

A devout Packer fan died and had just arrived in heaven (that's where all Packer fans go you know). He was talking to an angel trying to get the low down on what heaven was going to be like. He asked the angel if there were any former packers in heaven. The angel replied, "Sure, all the greats are here."

He then asked the angel if they played football and the angel replied that in heaven, every day is Packer Sunday and the Pack always wins. Being very excited the fan asked if Vince Lombardi was there and as he asked, he saw a man with dark rimmed glasses, a heavy overcoat, and a cap that looked strangely like the one Vince Lombardi wore in the Ice Bowl. When asked excitedly if that was him, if that was Vincent T. Lombardi, the angel replied, "No, that was just God. He just thinks he's Lombardi."

Originally posted by WisconsinFan
yes very true but remember the entire state of Wisconsin watches the Packer ,where as Fla has 3 NFL teams ;) :p

Well, what if there is a guy in Wisconsin who likes the Bears? And I don't think there are many Bucs or Jags fans left, they all converted to being Dol-fans because they were tired, as in the Bucs case, of losing for 20 straight seasons, so they became Dol-fans where we have won for 20 straight seasons. And no one liked the Jags to begin with. They have nothing to cheer about other than every game that Fred Taylor doesn't get hurt. That's a good game for them.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Well, what if there is a guy in Wisconsin who likes the Bears?

we would call him a very distrubed person ;) :p

Ahh, so that's what happens in the land of cheese. I got it. Sorry, never been or known anyone thats been to or lived in Wisconsin before.

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Ahh, so that's what happens in the land of cheese. I got it. Sorry, never been or known anyone thats been to or lived in Wisconsin before.

No sorry's needed:D Hmmmm the best way I can this. Bear fans to Packer fans are what Bill fans are to Phin fans. AND remember we (Illinois and Wisconsin) are bording states. So it makes it even worse not to mention it's the oldest rivalry in NFL.

The funny bit from Bear fans is that they attempt to rip on Wisconsin all the time but they cant run,jump,swim,crawl,and drive fast enough every Friday to cross the border to spend their weekend here. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom