A question for you guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

He will likely be traded. No I don't what him traded to Miami... I'm on the ride or die with Tua train. And I suspect this thread will be moved to the general fourm in 5,4,3,2,1 seconds.

I hope it’s ok if I ask you guys what do you guys think of this Rodgers situation? I know this isn’t Dolphins related so please forgive me for that. I predict you guys go 11-5 and win your division by the way.
11 - 6?

12 - 5?

I don't know how it will end up GB, but if I had to bet he will get traded for a boatload of valuable draft picks and players.

But whatever the outcome, IMO good on Rodgers for turning the conventional tables in his favor.

Sounds like the only way to salvage this is to offload the GM just like he intended to do to Rodgers who's a smart guy who can appreciate poetic justice!

Our roster is good enough to win a SB, with an exception of one proven QB away.
AR is a proven HOF QB, with at least 3 good years left.
I don't care about future picks or cap hell three years from now. If getting him does not diminish our present talent level, get him whatever it takes. I am willing to trade ten future 1 and ten years cap hell for one ring.

I agree with Rodgers. I think their FO should have drafted some WRs. AND communicated with Rodgers. Communicating with him is not the same, in my opinion, as the Deshaun Watson deal where he was trying to dictate policy and decisions

money will make it all go away. if the packers open up their wallets and pay him a record amount of $, he will come back happily.

if not, he is probably thinking to himself he can make $12 mil a year doing Jeopordy working 46 days in a year, without getting smoked by 250 lb missile linebackers or dealing with the pressures of winning it all each year. and he'd have the rest of the year free to do whatever other business ventures he wanted to make up the difference in $.

its all about the $. dont let anyone let you think otherwise. its always about the $. not just for money's sake, but what it represents. respect, power, admiration.

Green Bay needs a time machine to correct the massive mistake. If they got offered the 3rd pick in the draft for Rodgers and passed, they deserve everything that happens next.

That said, it's not fair to Packers fans at all but at this point there is NO REASON for Rodgers to not move on. The line in the sand was drawn. Aaron Rodgers is not going to win a SB again with the Packers.

It's easy for me to say all this as a non biased observer who can view things completely unemotionally.

I'd also be looking to trade Devante Adams for a 1st and 2nd and rebuild on the fly around the younger Jordan Love.

I think he ends up in Denver. I found it odd that the Broncos passed on Fields for Surtain.

Love Surtain as a prospect, but when you don't have a quarterback that seems questionable.

I do hope GB can work it out, though. Maybe the Packers get Julio Jones to help appease Rodgers.

I think the Packers work it out with him. He may not be happy with Gutenkist and Murphy, and those two should reach out with an olive branch to come to a mutual understanding. Be good leaders and figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom