A question for you guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I hope it’s ok if I ask you guys what do you guys think of this Rodgers situation? I know this isn’t Dolphins related so please forgive me for that. I predict you guys go 11-5 and win your division by the way.

I told you it was insane for your F.O. to keep him when apparently there were offers on the table for him..49ers?

That situation is likely to end badly AND GB is unlikely to get a good comp for him compared to if they pulled the trigger last season.

When they drafted a QB in the 1ST ROUND they should have anticipated that drama.

Aaron Rodgers, Dashing Watson, and Tua Tagovailoa in no particular order.

He is done in GB.

I am sorry GB I just don’t see Rodgers back under C - it pains me to say so

Based on the little bit reported if true

I don’t like how either side handlethe situation.

I think Rogers is what he's always been, a Prima Donna who is supremely talented, but difficult to work with.

I know that he's been unhappy with the direction of the Packers for many years and has decided to speak out... in my mind, he is probably five years too late, and now sounds like a grumpy Karen.

Who knows... maybe he tried and was rebuffed. Maybe he just waited too long... None of us really know, but it is kind of sad for Green Bay. The man is clearly an immediate Hall of Famer and now, his induction could be... uncomfortable.

I think you ride with AR till you dont make it to the playoffs. Unless your FO sees it in J- Love... i just had to do that sorry

Rodgers leaving Green Bay may be a mistake for him if he wants another ring.

GB is definitely in a very bad position. The GM made a critical mistake of not informing Rodgers when they drafted Love. Rodgers takes EVERYTHING very personally (its what motivates him) played lights out last season knowing he would take vengeance against the GM this year. Green Bay has 2 choices: A. Trade the league MVP B. Fire the GM which sets a league-wide dangerous precedence on a player being able to kill a GM.

Lose/Lose

I hope it’s ok if I ask you guys what do you guys think of this Rodgers situation? I know this isn’t Dolphins related so please forgive me for that. I predict you guys go 11-5 and win your division by the way.
Listening to NFL Radio on the way in this morning and they made mention of how the Packers are set up to be consistently good, but rarely Super Bowl winning good...with 2 HOF QBs leading them for the past 30 years.

Trade Rodgers and stick with the formula that you've been using. You have an All Pro RB & WR.

Tell Denver to give you Fant and two 1sts and let the chips fall where they may.

FC Barcelona is a great fan-owned team parallel about the dangers of pandering to individual players, no matter how transcendent a talent they are. They have now crippling debts, a directorial crisis all year (now resolved to some degree), poor results, demotivated players, spiralling salary cap and a very convoluted process of rebuilding through youth.

Barça at least is a large market team with global interest. At Green Bay, what happens when they lose Rodgers and - unless Love proves to be a star - regress down into a mediocrity all Miami fans will tell you is hard to get out of?

So, it's a damned if ya do... situation. I would trade him and avoid more internal turmoil.

I think Rodgers is being a little pussywillow and would want him gone. Packers already made the mistake of drafting Jordan Love, time to move on.

Back
Top Bottom