A question for you guys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I'm originally from Bakersfield, where I was a HS ref. I worked a number of Love's games and I NEVER thought he was a pro prospect... so I've already been surprised by his career.

Selfishly, I hope he ends up being great. It makes for a better bar story, especially now when I live in Minnesota and they all hate you.

;)
What’s your thoughts on him back then?

I think Love showed enough last year that the Pack are willing to end the Dram and move on from Rodgers. That is being under reported in all the Sturm und Drang around Pat MCafee's favorite narcissist.

If GB thought they were going to crash without Rodgers they would not be moving him.

Now they might be wrong but I saw enough of Love to think they will be fine with him at QB.

Probably not better than last year and they were not a playoff team with Rodgers.

The Vikes are going to regress significantly in terms of W/L. The Bears will be better but not good and Detroit(yes Detroit)looks to be on the come for real.

I think GB could finish as high as 2nd in the division but they will be battling Minn for that spot.
I hope your right.

I'm originally from Bakersfield, where I was a HS ref. I worked a number of Love's games and I NEVER thought he was a pro prospect... so I've already been surprised by his career.

Selfishly, I hope he ends up being great. It makes for a better bar story, especially now when I live in Minnesota and they all hate you.

;)
"Hey, you don't know me, but you don't like me
Say you care less how I feel
But how many of you have sit and judged me
Ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?"

Dwight Yoakim and Buck Owens

What’s your thoughts on him back then?
He was another west-side QB. There are two HSs out there that are exactly the same. Mostly caucasian, wealthy, entitled... but well educated and because of that, they ran more sophisticated offenses than the rest of the county did.
Love looked like a generic QB from that part of town.

"Hey, you don't know me, but you don't like me
Say you care less how I feel
But how many of you have sit and judged me
Ever walked the streets of Bakersfield?"

Dwight Yoakim and Buck Owens
Sacred words my friend.

He was another west-side QB. There are two HSs out there that are exactly the same. Mostly caucasian, wealthy, entitled... but well educated and because of that, they ran more sophisticated offenses than the rest of the county did.
Love looked like a generic QB from that part of town.
So you think he will not be good for us.

The trade isn’t official yet. I hope they get rid of Rodgers soon.
Living here in Jersey sports radio is off the charts with Roger's talk. So sick of it but do understand it. Hopefully he fails and your young Qb excels.

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
most of us I imagine could care less. Packers aren’t, in our division, not in our conference, honestly, don’t care about that packers any more than I do about say the cardinals, or the Seahawks for example.

Living here in Jersey sports radio is off the charts with Roger's talk. So sick of it but do understand it. Hopefully he fails and your young Qb excels.
most of us I imagine could care less. Packers aren’t, in our division, not in our conference, honestly, don’t care about that packers any more than I do about say the cardinals, or the Seahawks for example.
I understand.

Back
Top Bottom