A question for you guys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

I think you will be looking for another QB in a few years.
Love has too many????

Anytime some poster from another team comes on here or anywhere bragging etc blah blah blah... My reply....

17-0

Many Packer fans I talk to are saying they hope Rodgers takes the Jets to the Super Bowl and wins it.

Green Bay is never even on my radar, so I can't say I'm tired of the Packers. Couldn't care less for the Packers sake, and no offense in saying that. I'm not happy Rodgers is in our division though...

Love proved to have some ability in college, so with the right coaching, he could be an effective QB. Can't expect to hit on the elite tree third time in a row, but there is always a chance.

Now that Rodgers is gone or hopefully gone do you hope my Boys fall apart with Jordan Love or succeed? I figured after 30 years of HOF QB play are Dolphin fans tired of us?
You got rid of a distraction. I know franchise QB don't fall off trees but Rodgers have become a locker room and franchise problem. The Jets are ****in' stupid for playing games with his dumbass anyway.

If I was in the Jets front office I'd say "yo you want to get rid of ole' Twat Knot, I'll give you this, if you want to play **** around, bye bye.". In case Rodgers hasn't noticed, he ain't playing for Green Bay and there ain't a lot of suitors knocking at the door of his dark, tiny cabin.

Back
Top Bottom