A question for you guys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question for you guys

My first thought was the New York Giants for beating the hated Patriots twice in the super bowl.

Honestly, besides Miami winning the SB's, those were probably my two next favorites.
I will have to admit, a part of me likes the Raiders a wee bit for demolishing the Redskins in SB whatever. I hated the Redskins. For reasons.

Which teams would you consider the Dolphins biggest Allies? We know which teams you guys hate the most but what teams would you say you guys get along the most with or have hardly a rivalry with?
Allies??

Haha, what kind of question is that ? šŸ˜‚

This is the NFL dude, itā€™s the Dolphins and we donā€™t have friends in this league or allies šŸ˜‚

Oh forget it, offseason is weird for some people

I will have to admit, a part of me likes the Raiders a wee bit for demolishing the Redskins in SB whatever. I hated the Redskins. For reasons.
Dude we are twinsā€¦.i became a Dolphin fan in1972/73 bc the Dolphins beat the deadskins in the superbowl and I grew up in a suburb of DC - as 7 year old I enjoyed watching the Redskins loseā€¦.in 1982/83 I was a senior in HS and I was in everyoneā€™s face before the superbowl and got crushedā€¦.seeing the redskins get clobbered was truly a fan favorite!

Which teams would you consider the Dolphins biggest Allies? We know which teams you guys hate the most but what teams would you say you guys get along the most with or have hardly a rivalry with?
Donā€™t let the bad replies get you down. Your comments are always respectful.
I donā€™t think ā€œalliesā€ is the correct term, but the Giants will always hold a warm spot in Dolphin fans hearts for denying the Patriots a perfect season.

Back
Top Bottom