A question | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question

I’ve got Green Bay beating Buffalo in the Super Bowl. I’m normally wrong so don’t get too exited.

Do you guys think we can make it to the SB or do we blow it? Honestly I don’t think we will win it all. There are lots of great teams this year. Who do you guys think wins it all?

I hope you do, you're the best team in the NFC, I also think you will, the home field will be a huge advantage, Rodgers is still the most complete QB in the league for me and you've got the best wideout and improving running game and a stout D, along with getting a week to rest and recoup, it would be a major surprise if you didn't make the SB.

I think the Bills or Chiefs win the Super Bowl, but I do like the Packers chances to win the NFC. I like how you matchup with the Saints better than the Bucs though. Should get by the Rams..... Their defense will give you fits, but in the end, they won't be able to score enough points to keep up.

I think you guys will regret not drafting/trading for a WR to take advantage of Adams and his consistent dominance. Chiefs and Bills just have too much firepower. Your best bet is the Ravens continuing their run here.

Rodgers is league MVP, IMO. Since Brett Favre, I've always rooted for the Pack whenever it doesn't negatively effect my Dolphins.

Do you guys think we can make it to the SB or do we blow it? Honestly I don’t think we will win it all. There are lots of great teams this year. Who do you guys think wins it all?
If you don't make it this year then Rodgers is overrated. I am being completely objective about that because Green Bay is not our rival. They are clearly better than the rest of the NFC. Brees is shot and Brady is right behind him. The Rams are a good test to see if the Packers can match physicality. GB should still win because they are more dynamic. No excuses for them this year. SB or bust.

I would love to see a Super Bowl I rematch after what, 55 years?
I don't know that Green Bay can beat KC. Buffalo and Baltimore could be a problem for Green Bay also. New Orleans will be no easy out, they must have a chip after getting screwed in so many recent playoff games.
It isn't going to be easy for anyone at this point.
In the end, I just don't think the NFC has the teams that the AFC does, and Green Bay goes home sad.

I think you better watch out for that Rams d

I thought Buffalo better watch out for that colts team and they almost got em I think you better watch out for that Rams d

as for the super bowl and the packers I say no

Ramsey on devantae other dudes better make plays and you better stop that run cause they gonna work everything off of it. I don’t know if kupp is out if he is that’s big
Rams defense is great, but how is Goff going to beat GB if they stop the run?

I think you guys make it. Still predicting a Packers vs Chiefs Super Bowl.

I think Green Bay plays the Chiefs in the Super Bowl, but lose. Even though Adams is a completely monster, Kansas City's collective weapons are just too much.

Packers can of course make the SB this year. The NFC is overall weak and inferior to the AFC. The NFC team will lose in the SB regardless of who it is.

You don’t have a top notch D to win it but your conference is weak so you can make it there

Back
Top Bottom