A question | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A question

I dunno but I hope Buffalo gets their butts kicked tonight. Me and Mr Shula may have to agree to disagree on the AFC East here..

Do you guys think we can make it to the SB or do we blow it? Honestly I don’t think we will win it all. There are lots of great teams this year. Who do you guys think wins it all?

If I had to bet, I'd favor GB to win the SB, but I don't bet, and it's like 51/49 assuming KC makes it, and maybe 60/40 if Buffalo makes it. Don't think Baltimore will make it, but it'd be a bit of an awkward matchup for GB.

Ultimately, I think KC and GB advance, and GB matches up as well as anyone with KC.

I think it comes down to which GB defense shows up next week. They held the Rams to 244 total yards and at times looked absolutely dominate. Jaire Alexander was the only CB “better” in coverage than Howard this year; I think they match up well with NO and TB.

Only New Orleans is good enough to give you guys any kind of a game, and even they will have to travel to GB and try to do it there.

You guys are in very good shape...Congrats on your team's victory today.

Only New Orleans is good enough to give you guys any kind of a game, and even they will have to travel to GB and try to do it there.

You guys are in very good shape...Congrats on your team's victory today.

Not that it matters, as the Bucs will probably lose for a 3rd time to the Saints tomorrow, but what was the weather like when they played?

Also the Pack are hot lately...the Bucs, not do much.

I think it will be Packers Chiefs in Super Bowl. And with how Rodgers is playing I think GB has a very good shot to win it all. Hard to bet against Mahomes, but I think that would be an amazing SB that probably ends with whoever has the ball last winning a shootout

If I had to bet, I'd favor GB to win the SB, but I don't bet, and it's like 51/49 assuming KC makes it, and maybe 60/40 if Buffalo makes it. Don't think Baltimore will make it, but it'd be a bit of an awkward matchup for GB.

Ultimately, I think KC and GB advance, and GB matches up as well as anyone with KC.

I would love that matchup.

Either way the NFC is sending a Brady, Rodgers or Brees.

Back
Top Bottom