A Realistic Mock Draft to Give you guys an idea of what Miami might do | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Realistic Mock Draft to Give you guys an idea of what Miami might do

Originally posted by ZOD
The drafts I've seen in this post would quite possibly rank as one of the worst in Miami Dolphin football history!

Sammy Parker in the 3rd?

Phillip Rivers or Matt Schaub with a number 1?

This draft is loaded at the safety position and so is the NFL. No way you give a third.

Give Phillips and Lewis a call when the draft is over.

The Kicker (Brent Smith) will not be there in the 7th.

Wharton is a third round or early 4th.

I dont know how anyone thinks they can guess anything at this point. there is still alot of info to be gathered on people. this is getting rediculous.

lose prince wally, draft andrews (my boy from here in arkansas, ask me and i will tell you what i can) and then draft the miami of ohio qb with the other pick

Mobley is right where he should be. Wilson is underrated. My source, Raiders fans. If they say a Bronco is underrated, he is underrated.

Samie Parker being in the third is not a stretch at all. Oh by the way is this source of yours NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN.COM? :lol:

At this point he is a fourth rounder, but whos to say that he won't rise a round if he runs a 4.4, which he likely will according to my "secret source".:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkansas Dolfan both those players are great, but they are going atleast top 15 at this point if not higher. Also Shawn Andrews is expected to be a RT I think. The dominant kind like Mike Williams (Blowfallo RT) was supposed to be.

Originally posted by Jaj
Mobley is right where he should be. Wilson is underrated. My source, Raiders fans. If they say a Bronco is underrated, he is underrated.

Samie Parker being in the third is not a stretch at all. Oh by the way is this source of yours NFLDRAFTCOUNTDOWN.COM? :lol:

I checked that site for their rankings. I got a good laugh when I saw Derrick Hamilton at number 19. :lol: No it's not that one. Mine actually has Parker ranked worse. It lumped him in with about 25 other terds.

Raiders fans are idiots. They know makeup. They don't know football. No offense intended.

Boy, saw the orange bowl game......and whoever said that Vernon Carey is Lazy and fat, is an idiot.......That guy was running 20 yards down field on screen passes....he dominated all night......what a player......

BTW, I know we have needs at other positions......but if by the grace of god.....Vince Wilfork, Sean Taylor or Kellen Winslow Jr. just happen to drop to us.....we would be insane to not take either one of them.......

I also love Alfonso Marshall as a late pick........

Jonathan Vilma is a REAL player.............(Dexter Coakley anyone?)

Antrell Rolle..........nice corner but no way he is worth a top 50 pick......

Carlos Joseph....AWWWWW right......just okay.....not that impressed.

I like harris QB from Bowling green in the 3rd round. He has wheels and a pretty good arm. It would allow us to go T or WR in the 1st (both if Ogun goes)

Originally posted by Jaj
Arkansas Dolfan both those players are great, but they are going atleast top 15 at this point if not higher. Also Shawn Andrews is expected to be a RT I think. The dominant kind like Mike Williams (Blowfallo RT) was supposed to be.

Andrews stock is dropping fast, he had a slight injury and decided to go ahead and leave the team BEFORE the independence bowl. He will probabily now fall to around the 17-22 zone in the draft. Furthermore Roelthsburger will probabily be around then too, so if we can get compensation and another first round pick then we can POSSIBLY get him too.

I will now recede back to my normal state of just putting my opinions in my columns.

Ben will gone by pick 5. It's guaranteed as anything in a draft can be. If one of the teams there doesn't want him, someone will trade up with to get him.

This whole thread really is incredible. The FA period hasn't started at all, we don't even know who the guy making the decisions will be.

The combine hasn't happened, we haven't pinpointed what our draft needs will be or anything close to it for that matter.

BTW Jaj, could you come up with a more ****y title? As if to imply every body needs to see your opinion to see what Miami will do?

Back
Top Bottom