A request for the Mods RE: Training Camp Reports | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A request for the Mods RE: Training Camp Reports

ckparrothead said:
My only concern with separate reports and separate threads completely, is that FH really ought to be featuring the TC reports done by our hardworking posters who post them for the folks that can not be there. Threads get lost. Perhaps if each TC report thread was Stickied, but that would also be a lot of threads to Sticky like that...

Way back I remember they had all the TC report threads moved to the Commentary section or something. That worked I think. I wouldn't want a TC report to get buried just cuz nobody had posted in it for a few hours...

That the ticket. I thought this was an excellent idea. I could clik on Dudes reports, for example, and see if he answered one of my questions. It was quicker than searching thru the main pages.

Things will be organized once again. Things have just been a little crazy for some of us lately. So we haven't been able to be as proactive on things as we'd like to be.

Muck said:
Things will be organized once again. Things have just been a little crazy for some of us lately. So we haven't been able to be as proactive on things as we'd like to be.

If you guys need help, just holla at ya boy. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom