A-Rod will wear #13 in tribute to Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A-Rod will wear #13 in tribute to Marino

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
A-Rod wasnt able to get the #3 jersey he wanted so he went with his next favorite number #13 in tribute to Marino and b/c it has a "3" in it. A-Rod said that asw a young QB in Miami he grew up idolizing Marino. From Todays Newsday article.

It's unfortunate that A-Rod is a Dolphins fan. I hope he has a very unsuccessful career with the Evil Empire that results in 0 championships.

I have hated A-Rod for a while (I'm a Mariners fan) and now the player I hate most is on the team I hate the most.

:monkeyr: A-Rod

:monkeyr: Yankees

:monkeyr: Steinbrenner

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
It's unfortunate that A-Rod is a Dolphins fan. I hope he has a very unsuccessful career with the Evil Empire that results in 0 championships.

I have hated A-Rod for a while (I'm a Mariners fan) and now the player I hate most is on the team I hate the most.

:nono:

on the contrary - I have a new (2nd) favorite player in baseball

A-Rod

http://www.newsday.com/sports/baseb...0,6069806.story?coll=ny-sports-span-headlines

P.S. Mariano is my fav.

AROD indeed will wear #13 in the pinstripes.
To all the Yankee/Steinbrenner haters out there, all I can say is too friggin bad, Go cry in your corner about this and that, Evil Empire blah blah blah.
While your crying, please do me a favor and cry with Ben Assleck, Boston screws up yet again, and to think it was over only a couple million dollars.
hahahahaha. Boston can you can all kiss my a$$, cause not only do I hate the Patriots but the Red Sox are just a complete waste of space up there.
1918 and now 2004, ya gotta love the Yankees!!!!!!

:monkeyr: A-Rod

:monkeyr: Yankees

:monkeyr: Steinbrenner

Funniest damn thing is that with a team salary of 180 mil, they still won't beat the Marlins !!!! :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Funniest damn thing is that with a team salary of 180 mil, they still won't beat the Marlins !!!! :D :D :D :D

180 million? I read somewhere today that it is 204 million.

Either way, they spend way too much money, and lately all of that spending has gotten them nothing!

It really sucks that one of the players from the Evil Empire is a huge fan of a great player from a great team. Even though A-Rod is a Dolfan, I will always hate him.

Come on guys, A-Rod is a cane! How can you hate a cane? (assuming we're all MIAMI fans at heart and not just the fins) Anyways, I'm happy A-Rod has cashed in, again.

Still, it was so pleasurable watching the Marlins beat them yanks in their own park in what 6 games? HAHAHA

as an Oakland A's fan i can say with conviction. Baseball sucks.

180 million? I read somewhere today that it is 204 million.

Either way, they spend way too much money, and lately all of that spending has gotten them nothing!

It really sucks that one of the players from the Evil Empire is a huge fan of a great player from a great team. Even though A-Rod is a Dolfan, I will always hate him.

oh, that very well might be! I was pulling a big assed # out of the air pretty much to make a little point !! ;) :lol: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The best player in baseball A-Rod...will wear #13 as a tribute to the best player in the NFL...Dan Marino!!!

Dan Marino was and will always be the best player in football-NFL.

As for baseball...I'm a Red Sox fan...hate the Yanks but they did just get the best player in baseball in A-Rod...but what they really need is pitching...A-Rod really does not hurt the Red Sox as much as if they got another solid pitcher...oh I just heard that T. Maddox...(not the Steelers QB) but Braves pitcher will probably sign with the Yanks...oh good old George has struck again...now Sox fans...its time to worry!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
The best player in baseball A-Rod...will wear #13 as a tribute to the best player in the NFL...Dan Marino!!!

Dan Marino was and will always be the best player in football-NFL.

As for baseball...I'm a Red Sox fan...hate the Yanks but they did just get the best player in baseball in A-Rod...but what they really need is pitching...A-Rod really does not hurt the Red Sox as much as if they got another solid pitcher...oh I just heard that T. Maddox...(not the Steelers QB) but Braves pitcher will probably sign with the Yanks...oh good old George has struck again...now Sox fans...its time to worry!!!

Hey do me a favor and tell crybaby Ben Affleck that the Yanks will be happy to ruin their season once again come Sept/Oct.
As far as pitching, I do not expect the Yanks to sign G.Maddox, he in my opinion is too old and washed up, he will never get the calls he used to as a young great pitcher.
I love seeing AROD in a Yankee uniform, even more good stuff to make fun of the sorry Red Sox fans and the team itself!!! hahahahaha
1918 and now 2004

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
Come on guys, A-Rod is a cane! How can you hate a cane? (assuming we're all MIAMI fans at heart and not just the fins) Anyways, I'm happy A-Rod has cashed in, again.

Still, it was so pleasurable watching the Marlins beat them yanks in their own park in what 6 games? HAHAHA

I like the Canes but I hate A-Rod because I'm a Mariners fan and he left us because he got more money somewhere else. I wanted him to stay on a crappy team in Texas for the rest of his contract but it didn't work out.

I hope A-Rod career goes downhill in New York.

Cover23...like I said...if I had to pick a team in baseball I would pick the Red Sox...but I'm not a big baseball fan and really don't care much about baseball...football on the otherhand....well that's my passion...the Fins I love...the Red Sox...I watch but don't get bent out of shape if they lose...if the Fins lose...don't talk to me until next Sunday!!!

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom